Table of Page Contents
Walk-in at AIIMS Rishikesh August 2015 for 446 Senior/ Junior Resident Doctors – Eligibility/ Interview Dates/ Call Letters.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has issued recruitment advt for 446 Senior and Junior Resident Doctors. This is a regular basis recruitment at AIIMS Rishikesh Walkin Jobs August 2015. The eligible candidate can walk-in for interview from 31st July 2015 to 11th August 2015 at 9:00 AM onwards. More details about the selection process/ age limit/ salary/ qualification/ application form/ fees is giveb below.
Important Dates. (Walk-in Schedule).
- Date of Interview for Senior Resident (S.No-01 to 05): 11th August 2015 at 09:00 AM.
- Date of Interview for Senior Resident (S.No-06, 07, 09, 10 & 19): 12th August 2015 at 09:00 AM.
- Date of Interview for Senuor Resident (S.No-08, 16, 18, 20 to 22): 13th August 2015 at 09:00 AM.
- Date of Interview for Senuor Resident (S.No-11 to 15 & 17): 14th August 2015 at 09:00 AM.
- Date of Interview for Junior Resident: 31st July 2015 at 09:00 AM
- Venue/ Center: Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh.
AIIMS Rishikesh Doctors Walkin/ Bharti July/ August 2015.
Total number of posts: 446
Name of the Departments/ Posts:
Senior Resident: 175
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Biochemistry: 02 Posts
- Pathology/ Lab Med: 01 Post
- Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine /Toxicology: 01 Post
- Community Med./Family Med: 06 Posts
- Gen. Medicine: 22 Posts
- Dermatology: 01 Post
- Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Paediatrics: 12 Posts
- Gen. Surgery: 22 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 08 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 05 Posts
- Obs. & Gynae: 09 Posts
- E.N.T: 02 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis: 12 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 14 Posts
- Transfusion Med. & Blood Bank: 05 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 07 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 14 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 13 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 14 Posts
Junior Resident: 271 Posts
- UR: 140 Posts
- OBC: 74 Posts
- SC: 38 Posts
- ST: 19 Posts.
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidate must possess PG medical degree (M.B.B.S) for Senior Resident, MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI for Junior Resident doctors. The age of candidates upper age limit should be 33 years for Sr Resident & 30 years for Junior Resident as on 31-07-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable for 5 years for SC/ ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
HOW TO APPLY.
Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview along with all original certificates in
Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh
on 31-07-2015 & 11-08-2015 to 14-08-2015 at 9:00 AM. The application fees of Rs bank draft Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ ST candidates) (Non refundable) in favor of “AIIMS RISHIKESH” payable at Rishikesh.