UPSC IAS/ IFS/ IPS & other allied services Civil (PCS) Service Prelims 2016 Notification is issued on 27th April 2016. The Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, New Delhi is inviting online registration Part-I/ Part-II for Civil Service Examination 2016-2017 now. The eligible and interested candidate can fill online IAS 2016 form before 27th May 2016. The Exam FreeJobAlert.com website is also providing syllabus/ Scheme of Preliminary Test Civil Services/ previous year solved PDF papers etc. (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Civil Services Examination, 2016 for 1079 Vacancies. Apply Online before 27 May 2016. I am not able to regsiter on UPSC & set password/ http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/RegistrationFinal.php ONE NUMBER/ ONE SPECIAL CHARACTER etc.
Table of Page Contents
IAS 2016 Advt. No. : 08/2016-CSP
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Exam Centers Details.
AGARTALA, GHAZIABAD, GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR, AGRA, GORAKHPUR, PANAJI (GOA), AJMER, GURGAON, PATNA, AHMEDABAD, GWALIOR, PORT BLAIR, AIZAWL, HYDERABAD, PUDUCHERRY, ALIGARH, IMPHAL, PUNE, ALLAHABAD, INDORE, RAIPUR, ANANTAPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH), ITANAGAR, RAJKOT, AURANGABAD, JABALPUR, RANCHI, BANGALORE, JAIPUR, SAMBALPUR, BAREILLY, JAMMU, SHILLONG, BHOPAL, JODHPUR, SHIMLA, BILASPUR, JORHAT, SILIGURI, CHANDIGARH, KOCHI, SRINAGAR, CHENNAI, KOHIMA, THANE, COIMBATORE, KOLKATA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, CUTTACK, KOZHIKODE, (CALICUT), TIRUCHIRAPALLI, DEHRADUN, LUCKNOW, TIRUPATI, DELHI, LUDHIANA, UDAIPUR, DHARWAD, MADURAI, VARANASI, DISPUR, MUMBAI, VELLORE, FARIDABAD, MYSORE, VIJAYAWADA, GANGTOK, NAGPUR, VISHAKHAPATNAM, GAYA, NAVI MUMBAI, WARANGAL.
Nationality: The candidate For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India. & for the other services, a candidate must be either
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years (as on 01.08.2016)
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates : 5 years.
Minimum Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification. Note I: Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the Civil Services (Main) Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination with their application for the Main Examination failing which such candidates will not be admitted to the Main Examination. The applications for the Main Examination will be called sometime in the month of October/November, 2016.
Maximum Number of IAS Attempts.
Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination. Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who are otherwise eligible.
The candidate are seleted in Civil Service on the baisis of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) & Main Examination (Written & Interview)/ Merit List & Document Verification.
HOW TO APPLY CIVIL SERVICES 2016.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 26.05.2016 i.e. one day before the closing date; however applicants who have generated their Pay-in- Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date till 23.59 hours of 27.05.2016.
Instruction of Filling Online Application.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder:
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- Rupees One Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications(Part I and II) can be filled from 27th April, 2016 to 27th May, 2016 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. email addresses ending with @ nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27.05.2016.