Table of Page Contents
UPSC IAS CSE CIVIL SERVICES RECRUITMENT 2015 – PATTERN & IMPORTANT DATES.
The Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, New Delhi has issued online advt for most awaited CIVIL SERVICE EXAM 2015. This year total vacancy in IAS IFS IPS IRS Group A/ Group B Civil Services are around 1129 Post. The candidate who wants to serve India as IAS or Allied Services can fill online application from 23rd May 2015 to 19th June 2015. The details like Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Application Fees, min age, syllabus & pattern is given below. We also provide latest news & updates for UPSC Civil Service 2015 through EXAM FREE JOB AlERT.com website.
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES 2015 Important Dates:
- Online Application Form: 23rd May 2015.
- Last Day for filling online Application: 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Pay by Cash’: 18-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online mode: 19-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
- Written Exam Date for Civils Preliminary Exam 2015: 23-08-2015
UPSC Civil Services 2015 Recruitment Exam Details.
Name of the Exam: Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2015
Name of the Post:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works 10. Manager, Administration).
11. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
16. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
17. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
19. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
20. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
21. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
23. Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
25. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
26. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
The minimum education required for candidate who are willing to fill online UPSC Civil Services should possess UG/ PG degree from University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01-08-2015 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1983 and not later than 01-08-1994. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The selection procedure for Civil Service Examination goes through Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and Main Examination
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- either by online or offline mode. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee through online mode by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card up to 19-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the prescribed fee through ‘Pay by Cash’ mode, take print out of system generated Pay in slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only up to 18-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
How to Apply: The candidate must check UPSC official website. As per the notice applicant shall be able to fill application from 23rd May 2015 to 19th June 2015. Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 23-05-2015 to 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.