Table of Page Contents
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Technician Grade-II (Trainee) Recruitment 2015.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) has issued online notification for Technician Grade-B (II) Trainee Post. The total number of vacancy is 884 in numbers. The eligible candidate has to apply from 17th May 2015 to 17th June 2015. The UPPCL is core organization for electricity distribution in Uttar Pradesh state. More details regarding UPPCL Electricity Board Technician Jobs 2015 ie. selection process, min. age limit, syllabus, paper pattern, how to apply and education qualification are available below.
UPPCL Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2015.
Name of Organization: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL).
Job Role: Technician Grade-II (Trainee).
Numbers of Position Available: 884 (Eight Hundred Eighty-four). – General Candidate 442 Post, OBC- 339, SC- 185, ST- 18 Post.
Job Location: Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh.
Start of Application: 17th May 2015.
Last Date to Apply: 17th June 2015.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org
- Starting Date for Application Fees Payment: 15th May 2015.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th May 2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15th June 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th June 2015.
Age Limit: The eligible candidate age fall under the group of 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School/ equivalent with Science & Maths as subjects from Uttar Pradesh, Vocational Certificate in Electrician trade, Must have certificate in course on computer concept (CCC)/ Equivalent computer certificate.
UPPCL Technician Grade-II Selection Process.
The selection process is based on candidate performance in written examination held at various centers. The shortlisted candidate shall be called for the personal interview and final document verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 17-05-2015 to 17-06-2015.
Application Fee: the general candidate has to pay (Non-Refundable) of Rs.1000/- and SC/ ST candidate has to pay Rs.700/ Uttar Pradesh, payable through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Note: Reservation will be given for Uttar Pradesh Residents Only.
How to Apply Online.
- The Candidate has to visit official website (Please check below).
- Search for the “Apply Online” link.
- Read all the necessary details.
- Fill out all the details – Name of Candidate, Father name, education etc.
- Pay your application fees.
- Print out your filled application and also note down the registration number.