The Uttar Pradesh CMET also know as UPCMET Entrance Exam 2016 Dates with Application Form/ Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available below.
As every year the U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) is conducting The Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET) for admission to MBBS courses for the eligible candidates. The Test is conducted as per the guidelines of Hon’ble High Court & Hon’ble Apex Court for admission in UPCMET Participating Colleges 2016. The candidate those are interested to appear in Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET) have to apply online or can buy from Cash Counters of the Member Colleges or from Authorised Vender. UPCMET 2016 Application form sale begins from the date October 20, 2015 and the last date to submit the application form is May 11, 2016.
Table of Page Contents
About UPCMET 2016.
The U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) is conducting The Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET) for admission to MBBS courses offered by its member colleges.An MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree. MBBS is the basic undergraduate medical degree pursued in India because it made eligible for the Masters degree in a large variety of specializations (i.e. General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, etc), and is therefore extremely competitive. The duration of this program is average 5 and a half years. The cost for an MBBS varies depending on the institute, and ranges from Rs 332 per year for a local student to Rs 970 per year for the students belongs from All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, to Rs 10,000-12,000 per year for JIPMER students, up to even 2-3 lakhs per year (for a private college).
- Forms available for PG & UG online filling/download/Offline : 20.10.2015
- Date of Entrance Examination (Post Graduate)* : 16.01.2016 & 23.01.2016
- Last Date for PG Form Submission: 04.01.2016
- Last Date for UG Form Submission: 11.05.2016
- Date of Entrance Examination (Under Graduate): 30.05.2016
UPCMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: candidate should have completed 17 years as on December 31, 2016 to appear in the Entrance Examination
- Nationality: The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidate must have passed Class 12 examination or appearing for Class 12 examination in 2016 of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks: Candidate must have secured minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC) average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
How to apply:
Candidates can fill the UPCMET Application Form 2016 via any one of the following modes:
- Mode 1- The candidate have to buy the Application Form from the Cash Counters of the Member Colleges.
- Mode 2: Candidate can download the Application Form from the Website
- Mode 3: Candidate can fill the Online application form
- Mode 4: Candidate can buy Application Form from Authorised Vendors.