Tamilnadu Madra (Chennai High Court) has issued notice Advt 10/2016 through TNPSC to recruit 317 Personal Assistant/ Typist/ Cashier/ Computer Operator/ Reader/ Xerox Operator/ Examiner post. The candidate graduated in any subject (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Tech/ B.E/ BBA/ BCA etc.) can fill TNPSC online application form. Our website “WWW.EXAMFREEJOBALERT.com” and SARKARIRESULTS.com website is most popular Govt Jobs Curator (Information) provider for Tamilnadu state. The candidate pass in Diploma/ ITI/ HSC/ SSC must (1st year/ 2nd year) must check latest Southern Railways Vacancies/ SSC CGLE & 10+2, UPSC Engineer/ Police jobs. All those candidate willing to get Job at Madra High Court must register their application form before 3rd August 2016. Please do read this information on GOOGLE Translator – Tamil/ Telugu/ Kannada language to get complete information.
Table of Page Contents
Madras High Court Recruitment 2016.
Many candidates were waiting for recruitment notice from Chennai High Court (MHC) previously know as Madra High Court. The wait is over now, there are total 317 (300+17) Persaonal Assistant/ Computer Operaotr/ Xerox Operator/ typist/ Examiner/ Cashier etc. post vacancies. We are providing written test dates/ syllabus & scheme of examination.pdf download online. If you have any question regarding how to fill form/ age limit or education degree qualification query. Just put your comments below or contact helpline & support of TNPSC website (only working hours/ days).
Check out the important to care about, if you are interested to apply for Madra High Court Recruitment July 2016 through Tamilnadu PSC.
- Start of Online application & Notification Publish Date: 20th July 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 3rd August 2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank): 5th August 2016.
|S.No.||Post and Post code||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges (Post Code No: 3300)||76|
|2.||Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) Post Code No: 3400)||07|
|3.||Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) (Post Code No: 3800)||01|
|4.||Computer Operator (Post Code No: 3600)||61|
|5.||Typist (Post Code No: 3700)||84|
|6||Reader / Examiner (Post Code No: 3900)||80|
|7||Cashier (Post Code No: 4000)||02|
|8||Xerox Operator (Post Code No:4100)||06|
Latest Tamilnadu/ TNPSC Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Tamilnadu State.
- 414 Assistant Surgeon Jobs Medical Service Recruitment Tamil Nadu October 21, 2016
- Air India 74 Post Vacancies SMS OFFICER/ CONSULTANT/ EMS IT OFFICER etc August 5, 2016
- 317 PA/ Computer Operator/ Typist Vacancies in High Court of Madras TNPSC July 21, 2016
- NIT Trichy Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2016 July 9, 2016
- DRDO Chennai Vacancy Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice May 2016 – Apply Now May 27, 2016
- RIMC Dehradun Admission 2016-2017 February 6, 2016
- 234 Dark-Room Assistant Jobs in MRB recruitment 2016 February 6, 2016
- 80 MTS/ Clerk & Stenographer Jobs in Defence Department Bharti 2016 January 30, 2016
Eligibility Criteria Required
For Computer Operator : Any Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from a recognised University of Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern OR Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern with a diploma in Computer Applications from any recognised University or any Institute recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education and Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil by Higher / Senior Grade
For Typist & Personal Assistant : Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern with Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil by Higher / Senior Grade and Must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
For Reader / Examiner : Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a Recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
Age Limit : As on 01.07.2016
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes :18 to 35 years
- For All Others : 18 to 30 years
HOW TO APPLY
All the candidate willing to jobs @Madra High Court PA/ Typist/ Computer Operator etc. must fill online application form at http://www.tnpscexams.net/ from 20.07.2016 to 03.08.2016. The application form fees is Rs. 125/- Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Online. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
Examination fee Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only)
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank (Indian Bank or State Bank)
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying examination fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must apply for these notified posts. One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of Registration.
Selection will be made in two successive stages (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test (interview). The Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test and Educational Qualification taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidate’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
For the Post of Computer Operator, Typist, Reader/Examiner, Cashier and Xerox Operator:
The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and considering the Educational Qualification following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post (wherever applicable).