Table of Page Contents
Madhya Pradesh MPEZ 50 Junior Engineer Vacancy Oct 2016 – Syllabus & Pattern Download
MPPKVVCL Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited issued notice to conduct written test for Diploma JE 19th Oct 2016. All candidate applied for online MPSEB Junior Engineer @mponline.gov.in website. Below is the complete syllabus with paper pattern of Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Please do check SarkariResult.com & FreeJobAlert.com for upcoming Govt Jobs in M.P State 2017.
MPEZ 50 JE Vacancy Oct 2016.
- Name of Organization : Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 50Post
- Name of Posts: Junior Engineer (Electrical-Contract)
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma & Electrical or ECE
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 21st Oct 2016
- Last date to Recieve Application: 6th Nov 2016
- Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of competitive written examinations & Document verification.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 35 years (As on 30.06.2016)
- Official website: http://www.mpez.co.in/
Madhya Pradesh MPPKVVCL MSyllabus & Exam Pattern
Here is the complete syllabus of Junior Engineer (JE) at Electricity Department in Madhya Pradesh (Bijli Vibhag). The scope of the “Online Assessment” test would cover the syllabi for diploma in Electrical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering as prescribed by R.G.P.V., Bhopal, M.P.
Pattern of JE Bijli Vibhag (Madhya Pradesh) Exam 2016.
The online assessment test would consist of 75 questions on technical ability and 25 questions would be drawn from general awareness and aptitude.
|Date of issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online and Uploading the Mock test question book||10.11.2016|
|Date of online assessment test (10AM to 12 PM)||19.11.2016|
|Objection on Question of online assessment test||21.11.2016|
|Display of result of online assessment test on MP Online website||05.12.2016|
|Display of final merit list on MP Online website||10.12.2016|
|Document Verification||Will be done by Department at the time of reporting|
Selection and Engagement
The selected candidates shall be engaged on contract basis for a period of three years only. The contract agreement shall be terminated automatically after completion of contract period of three years (including training period). The contract period will start from the date of joining.
Training: The selected candidates will be given one month institutional training at Central Training Institute, Jabalpur.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus >> Download Here