Table of Page Contents
BEST CHOICES for MALE/ FEMALE CANDIDATE TO FILL in SSC CGL 2015 APPLICATION FORM.
SSC CGL Tier-I Part-I/II Registration dates have been extended. We are providing best choices to get selected in written examination according to CUT-OFF marks & number to post available. The list available is provided by TOP COACHING INSTITUTE (JAIPUR), RAJASTHAN.
CGL 2015 – BEST CHOICES for FEMALE CANDIDATE.
- Inspector of Income: POST CODE – J
- Assistant (MEA): POST CODE – E
- Assistant (CSS):POST CODE – A
- Assistant (CVC): POST CODE – B
- Inspector (Central Excise): POST CODE – K
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway): POST CODE – D
- Inspector (Examiner): POST CODE – M
- Assistant Enforcentent Officer: POST CODE – N
- Assistant (AFHQ): POST CODE – G.
- Assistant (Other Ministries): POST CODE – H
- Assistant (Cypher): POST CODE – F
- Inspector (Preventive Officer): POST CODE – L
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau): POST CODE – C
- Assistant (Other Ministries): POST CODE – I
- Divisional Accountant (CAG): POST CODE – Q.
- Inspector of Posts: POST CODE – P.
- Sub Inspector (CBI): POST CODE – O.
- Sub Inspector (NIA): POST CODE – %.
- Inspector (NCB): POST CODE – S.
- Tax Assistant (CBDT): POST CODE – Z.
- Auditor (CAG): POST CODE – T.
- Auditor (CGDA): POST CODE – U.
- Auditor (CGA): POST CODE – V.
- Accountant/Jr.Acct. (CAG): POST CODE – W.
- Accountant/Jr.Acct. (CGA): POST CODE – X.
- Tax Assistant (CBEC): POST CODE – @.
- Upper Division Clerk: POST CODE – Y.
- Sub Inspector (NCB): POST CODE – #.
TOP PREFERENCES CGL 2015 for MALE CANDIDATE.[gview file=”http://examfreejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG-20150511-WA0015.pdf”]
LIST OF AVAILABLE POST – SSC CGL 2015.
Below list contains all the Name of Post and CODE. While applying online application form, the candidate must choose from these post code.
|Group Code||Post Name|
|@||Tax Assistant in CBEC|
|$||Compiler in Registrar General of India|
|#||Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|%||Sub Inspector in National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|A||Assistant in Central Secretariat Service|
|B||Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission|
|C||Assistant in Intelligence Bureau|
|D||Assistant in Ministry of Railway|
|E||Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs|
|F||Assistant (Cypher) in Ministry of External Affairs|
|G||Assistant in AFHQ|
|H||Assistant in Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations|
|I||Assistant in Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations|
|J||Inspector of Income Tax in CBDT|
|K||Inspector, (Central Excise) in CBEC|
|L||Inspector (Preventive Officer) in CBEC|
|M||Inspector (Examiner) in CBEC|
|N||Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|O||Sub Inspectors Central Bureau of Investigation|
|P||Inspector of Posts in Department of Post|
|Q||Divisional Accountant in Offices under CAG|
|R||Statistical Investigator Gr.II in M/Statistics & Prog Implementation.|
|S||Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|T||Auditor in Offices under C&AG|
|U||Auditor in Offices under CGDA|
|V||Auditor in Offices under CGA & others|
|W||Accountant/ Junior Accountant in Offices under C&AG|
|X||Accountant/ Junior Accountant in Offices under CGA & others|
|Y||Upper Division Clerk in Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.|
|Z||Tax Assistant in CBDT|