As per the SSC.nic.in Result of 10+2 CHSL LDC & DEO Paper-II 2014-2015 has been announced. Now the shortlisted candidate can note down the Syllabus & Pattern required for the Skill Test Cum Hindi/ English Typing Test (Words/ Sentences). We are providing speed required to qualify the SSC 10+2 DEO Skill Test 2015 and Typing Test for LDC Vacancies 2015.
Table of Page Contents
SSC 10+2 LDC/ DEO Skill Test/ Typing (Hindi/ English) Speed Requirement.
- SSC 10+2 Paper-II 2015 Result Out – Download PDF/ Check Online /Name Wise
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC Skill Test Data Entry Operator.
- The skill test will be taken on computer.
- The ‘Data Entry Speed’ Skill Test would be qualifying in nature͘ Candidates allowed to take this test, will have to qualify the test at the prescribed speed on computer, to be provided by the Commission or the agency authorized by the Commission to conduct such skill test at the centre/venue so notified.
- None of the candidates including PH candidates who qualify in the written part of the examination will be exempted from the skill test as passing of the skill test is pre-condition and one of the essential qualifications for appointment to the post of Data Entry Operator.
- Only such candidates who qualify in the skill test at a speed of not less than 8,000 key depressions per hour will be eligible for being recommended for appointment as per their position in the merit list.
- The duration of the said skill test will be 15 (fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2,000 – 2200 strokes/key depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the computer.
SSC LDC Typing Test Speed & WPM Required.
- The Typing test will be taken on computer.
- Typing test will be qualifying in the nature and will be conducted only in English or in Hindi.
- English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates).
- Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates).
- (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/ 9000Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word.