Table of Page Contents
- 1 Subodh PG College Rambagh Circle Jaipur Admission in B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc (First Year/ 2nd Year/ Final Year)/ M.A/ M.Sc. M.Com Merit List (1st 2nd 3rd) Fees/ Prospectus Download.
Subodh PG College Rambagh Circle Jaipur Admission in B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc (First Year/ 2nd Year/ Final Year)/ M.A/ M.Sc. M.Com Merit List (1st 2nd 3rd) Fees/ Prospectus Download.
The S.S Jain Subodh P.G College Jaipur is inviting offline (not online) application form for admission in U.G & PG courses. The students can download brochure & read the eligibility/ merit/ marks required. The Fees of U.G/ P.G Courses in Subodh College Jaipur is already provided.
- Admissions to the various courses are done on the basis of merit in qualifying exam.
- Weightage of 3% will be given to all female candidates in all the co-educational subjects.
- Weightage of 4% will be given to Jain minorities.
- A weightage of 5% in Post Graduate courses shall be given to a student from Honours in B.A. /B.Com./B.Sc. in that particular subject.
- Extra marks may also be awarded to the students possessing NCC / NSS / Rovers / Sports certificates.
- This marks percentage will be decided as per the guidelines of the State Government or specified by regulations of Admission Committee.
- If a student has a gap of two regular academic sessions in regular course then a regular/ private student shall not be allowed admission in the next class. Female candidates are exempted from this rule.
- If a student has passed PG Previous (privately), he/she will not get admission in the final as a regular student.
Fill the SS Subodh PG COLLEGE ADMISSION FORM 2016.
Fill in the subject combination in legible handwriting along with all other details of the qualifying examination, personal details, authentic phone numbers and mail id. Affix the latest stamp sized photograph of the candidate on the allotted place in the form. Enclose attested Photostat copies of the all the documents mentioned in the admission form. The incomplete application forms and forms reaching after the stipulated time will not be entertained.
SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORM
The duly filled application form should be submitted to the office either in person or by post on or before the stipulated date mentioned on the website/ college notice board.
Download Application Form or Obtain from Office.
The Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form available in the Office : Subodh PG. College campus, Rambagh Circle, Jaipur, on payment of Rs. 300/- Online: www.subodhpgcollege.com
The online downloaded form shall enclose Rs 400/- Demand Draft in favor of “Principal, S.S. Jain Subodh PG College” payable at Jaipur. The filled Application Form can be deposited directly or by post at the college postal address.
• Mark sheet of last qualifying exam. (For Under Graduate Courses: – class XII Marksheet and For Post-Graduate Courses: – All the Marksheets of Graduation [I, II and III year])
• T.C. from the School / College last attended, issued by that institution.
• Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
• Migration and eligibility certificate in case of students from outside the State, Board and University.
• Three passport- size Photographs (Form, ID cum Library Card).
• Latest Caste Certificate (Not more than 2 years old) for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC/Minority.
• Candidates admitted to the college must deposit the required fee at the respective Fee counter through Demand Draft / Pay Order only in Favor of “Principal, S. S. Jain Subodh PG College” payable at Jaipur.
• They are advised to write their Form No., Name, Father’s Name, Class and Contact Number on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
• Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any circumstances.
After admission to a faculty, change from one faculty to the other shall be made only, if the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10+2) are higher than that of the students last admitted in the faculty / class or there is vacant seat in the respective class with proper application in prescribed format.
HELPLINE NUMBER: 0141-2565989, 2569850