Table of Page Contents
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Co-Operative Service Board Job Opening in Clerk/ Cashier/ Branch Manager/ Senior Branch Manager/ Programmer/ Data Entry Operator – UP Seva Mandal Vacancies August 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Co-Operative Service Board Job Opening in Clerk/ Cashier/ Branch Manager/ Senior Branch Manager/ Programmer/ Data Entry Operator – UP Seva Mandal Vacancies August 2015.
The Uttar Pradesh Co-Operative Bank – Seva Mandal has issued Job Opening for Clerk/ Cashier/ Branch Manager/ Senior Manager/ Computer Programmer & DEO. The online application is available now and can be filled before 18th September 2015.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 22nd August 2015.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18th September 2015.
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 21th September 2015.
The selection of candidate shall be based on written examination & personal interview.
UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2015.
Name of Post: Clerk/Cashier
- Number of Post: 143 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.8110 – 20960/- & Rs. 5400 – 14100/-
Name of Post: Junior Branch Manager
- No of Vacancy: 85 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6300 – 17580/- & Rs. 9370 – 26120/-
Name of Post: Senior Branch Manager
- No of Vacancy: 13 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.7240 – 27970/-
Name of Post: Programmer Cum Data Entry Operator
- No of Vacancy: 01 Post
- Pay Scale: Rs.9370 – 26120/-
Minimum Eligibility Required.
The candidate must possess graduation degree for Clerk/Cashier, Junior Branch Manager & Senior Branch. If you are applying for Programmer Cum Data Entry Operator then you must Degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Computers. The age of candidate must be between 21 years to 40 years (As on 01.07.2015).
HOW TO APPLY.
The interested and eligible candidate must fill online form at www.upsevamandal.org website. The date of registration is 22nd August 2015 to 18th September 2015. The application fees of Rs 500/- for general candidate/ OBC and Rs 200 for scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe / physically Handicapped. The candidates should be submitted fee through State Bank Collect Only.