Rajasthan RUHS RAJ M.SC NURSING ADMISSION 2015 ONLINE FORM – RUHSRAJ MSc Nursing 2015 ENTRANCE EXAM DATE/ ADMIT CARD/ ELIGIBILITY/ SYLLABUS & No. of Seats/ Merit cum Cut-Off Marks.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Rajasthan RUHS RAJ M.SC NURSING ADMISSION 2015 ONLINE FORM – RUHSRAJ MSc Nursing 2015 ENTRANCE EXAM DATE/ ADMIT CARD/ ELIGIBILITY/ SYLLABUS & No. of Seats/ Merit cum Cut-Off Marks.
- 1.1 Important Dates for RUHS M.Sc Nursing ADMISSION 2015.
- 1.2 RUHSRAJ M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Syllabus & Pattern 2015.
Important Dates for RUHS M.Sc Nursing ADMISSION 2015.
Below are the important dates for Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS RAJ) M.Sc Nursing 2015 Online application form/ admit card/ Entrance Exam dates/ last date to apply etc. Please look below.
|Starting date for filling on-line application form at RUHS website (www.ruhsraj.org)||17.06.2015 (Monday) at 05:00 P.M.|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||08.07.2015 (Wednesday) at 12:00 mid-night.|
|Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online application form at RUHS Jaipur for in Service Candidates only (through Proper Channel)||27.07.2015 (Monday) upto 05.00 P.M.|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online)||05.08.2015 (Wednesday)|
|Printout of the online application form (along with the RUHS copy of e-Mitra and all relevant documents)||To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.|
HOW to APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
The interested student has to apply through online application form. The candidate has to pay form fees Rs. 3,000/- (Rs 1,500/- for SC/ST/PH Category candidates) + Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC Network authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using http://emitra.gov.in/.
ELIGIBILITY (On- Service & Non-Service Candidates).
For In-Service Candidates:
To be eligible under in-service category (in addition to below-mentioned points)
- The candidate should be in-service of State Government of Rajasthan.
- The candidate should have completed at least two year of continuous service after regular appointed by State Government of Rajasthan. The candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & Health Service, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/T&R)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of health Sciences/ University of Rajasthan/ other University (recognized).
- The candidate should be registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their respective state Nursing Registration Council.
- The institution from where, the candidate have pursued Baccalaureate nursing programme must be recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- There would be no age limit for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the last date of submission of Online Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur.
- 16% , 12% , 21% and 1% of total seats will be reserved for natural born candidates of SC, ST, OBC and SBC Candidates respectively (not adopted) as notified in the Presidential Order for the State of Rajasthan. Female candidates will be given reservation as per Government orders.
- 3% seats will be reserved for Physically Handicapped on Horizontal basis in their respective categories.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to Produce and enclose a copy of Physical Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/State Government at the time of counseling. The valid disability certificate of the candidate from the Medical Board should not be more than 3 months old from the last date of submission of Application Forms i.e. 08.07.2015.
- Out of 25 seats of Government College of Nursing, Jaipur, 10 seats are reserved for in-service regular and eligible employees of Government of Rajasthan. Out of these 10 seats, 5 seats are reserved for in-service teachers and 5 seats are reserved for those in Clinical areas of State Government.
- Any subsequent order of the Government of Rajasthan regarding reservation and number of seats will be followed.
RUHSRAJ M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Syllabus & Pattern 2015.
The M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination 2015-16 shall be of the standard of B.Sc. Nursing Examination (Syllabus) of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and shall cover all the subjects of the B.Sc. Nursing Course.
There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 120 multiple choice questions. Subjects to be included in the M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination are.
1. Applied Biological Sciences.
2. Nursing Foundation
4. Applied Social Sciences-
5. Medical Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology.
6. Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing.
7. Child Health Nursing.
8. Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing.
9. Community Health Nursing.
10. Nursing Education.
11. Nursing Administration.
12. Research Methodology and Statistics.
The Computer Based online Admission Entrance Exam for M.Sc Nursing 2015 shall be held on 5th August 2015.
The admission will be made as per merit of Entrance Examination. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the examination, the Inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:-
- Total Number of Attempts for passing B.Sc. Nursing; the candidate with less number of attempts shall get the preference.
- Date of Birth in which older age candidate will get preference over younger candidate.
- Candidates with Higher Marks obtained in Senior Secondary (10+2)
- Examination will get preference over candidates with lower marks.
Note:- Grievance, if any, regarding ambiguities of the Question Paper have to be communicated to Office of The Convener at RUHS, Jaipur next day of the Examination upto 5:00 PM.
Allotment of seats and Nursing College shall be made on the basis of Online Entrance Examination by strictly following the order of merit, seats available in each college and priority of choice option of the college filled in on-line application form. An amount of Rs. 10,000/- need to be deposited by Bank Challan in Oriental Bank of Commerce which will be later on adjusted in the tuition fees of the allotted college of Nursing (only for Govt. Self Finance Scheme Nursing Colleges and Private Nursing Colleges). After allotment of college, candidates will be informed about their allotment at their email ID (if available). The Candidate is required to take a printout of the allotment letter using candidate login option and report at the allotted college with this printout along with requisite documents, in original, and prescribed fee, by the notified date.
The non-viewing of the email about allotment information by the candidate shall not be accepted as a ground for non-reporting at the allotted college on the scheduled time and date. The candidate’s allotment will stand automatically cancelled if he/she does not report in person to the allotted college as per notified schedule.
CONTACT & HELPLINE.
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, send email to Helpline at email@example.com.