Table of Page Contents
RSMSSB पैरामेडिकल भर्ती २०१६- लैब/ डेंटल तकनीशियन/ नेत्र सहायक/ रेडियो ग्राफर वेकेंसी
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has issued Paramedical Staff recruitment notice for EYE/ DENTAL/ LAB TECHNICIAN & RADIOGRAPHER SAHAYAK in October 2016. Total vacancy to be filled are 2639 Post. Within month Rajasthan Govt Jobs [All] for 12th/ Degree holders are given below. In this article candidate can find complete notification for Paramedical Cadre Exam 2016 – Lab Technician/ Dental Technician/ Eye Assistant & Radiographer Sahayak post.
- RSMSSB Junior Instructor 402 Post Vacancies – Last Date 22 October 2016
- RSMSSBLibrarian 562Vacancies – Last Date 27 October 2016
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant 1896 Post Vacancy – Last Date 27 October 2016
- RSMSSB Gram Sevak and Panchayat Secretary & Hostel Warden 3948 Post Vacancies – Last Date 31 October 2016
The Eligible candidate must fill online application form Paramedical Staff Bharti from 24th October 2016 to 24th November 2016. Please do check age limit (male, female, obc, sc, st), age relaxation, salary, admit card download, syllabus & exam pattern etc.
Raj RSMSSB Paramedical Cadre Exam Bharti 2016
- Name of Organization : Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2639 Post
- Name of Posts:Lab Technician, Eye Assistant, Radiographer Sahayak, Dental Technician.
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: 10+2 Board Pass with Biology, chemistry (Please check below)
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 24th Oct 2015 (Mid Night)
- Last date to Recieve Application: 24th November 2016 (Mid Night)
- Selection Process: Written Test, Document Verification & Merit.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 35 years (as on 01.01.2017)(Please read Age Relaxation for more details)
- Official website:
|S.No||Post Code||Post||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area||Total Post|
|1||रेडियो ग्राफर सहायक||Code-1||942||82||1025|
- Sahayak Radiographer (रेडियो ग्राफर) : Senior Secondary in Science with either Bioiogy or Mathematics or its equivalent with Radiography course passed from an institute recognized by the Rajasthan state Government/Central Government/Rajasthan Para Medical Council. andRegistered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council, and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Lab Technician (लैब तकनीशियन): Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with diploma in Medical Lab Technician from an institute recognized by the Rajasthan state Government/Central Government/Rajasthan Para Medical Council, and Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council, and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Dental Technician (डेंटल तकनीशियन) : Secondary or its equivalent with 2 Years certificate course of dental hygienist/dental mechanic recognized by Dental Council of India or from institute recognized by Rajasthan State Government, and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Netr Sahayak (नेत्र सहायक): Senior Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and Two years training course from institute recognized by Rajasthan State Government.and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Health & Physical Test
(1) स्वस्थ्य .- पैरामेडिक्ल संवर्ग कं पद पर भर्ती कं लिए उम्मीदवार अच्छे मानसिक और शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य का होना चाहिए और वह
ऐसे किसी मानसिक या शारीरिक दोष से मुफ्त होना चाहिए जो कि पैरामेडिकल.
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2017
The candidate willing to apply must be 18 years of age (minimum) or maximum of 35 years as on 1st Jan 2017. The age relaxation is as per Govt Rule.
The merit shall be prepared by the appointing authority on the basis of marks obtained in such qualifying academic examination or professional examination or both as specified in the schedule appended to these rules and such bonus marks as may be specified by the state government having regard to the length of experience on similar work under the government, National Rural Health Mission, Medicare Relief Society, Chief Minister Jeevan Raksha Kosh, AIDS Control Society, Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP), Jhalawar Hospital and Medical College Society, Integrated Disease surveillance Project or State Institute for Health and Family Welfare.
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidates are required to apply online through website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 24th Oct 2016 to 24th November 2016. You must download offficial notification and check the important dates. The application form fees for General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category is Rs.650/-and Rs.450/- foNon-Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs 350/- for SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.