Table of Page Contents
Check result of Rajasthan RRVUNL AEN Exam 22-11-2016 Result/ Merit List/ Marks (Cut-Off Marks)
Rajasthan Energy Dept. has issued written test result for AEN (284 Vacancies) on 10th Dec 2016. The candidate can check list of documents, time table of document verification, merit list, cut-off marks for OBC/ ST/ SC Female candidate etc. You can report wrong result of AEN Bharti 2016 at Toll-Free number. Total 568 candidates have been shortlisted and called for document verification on 22nd/ 23rd & 24th December 2016. AEN Merit List ( Civil/ Electrical/ Control & Instrumentation, Fire & Safety, Mechanical Engineering AEN Result 2016 (Cut-Off Marks).
RVVUNL AEn Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Vidyut Vitran Utpadan Nigam Limited has finally issued result of Assistant Engineer (AEN) written test held on 22nd Nov 2016. This is the first time that the result is declared in less than 20 days. Now shortlisted candidate can check Merit List/ Cut-Off qualified for Interview cum Document Verification. The interview marks is not counted in the merit list but all candidate are asked to submit & bring their original as well as photocopy of valid documents.
Total Vacancies: 284 Post
Qualified candidate after written test: 568 candidates.
Document Verification Date: 22/ 23/ 24th December 2016
Written Test held: 22nd Nov 2016
Result declared on: 9th Dec 2016
|S.No.||Company Name||List of candidates|
|1||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|2||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|3||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|4||Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|5||Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
List of Document Required
The candidate qualified in written test can check list of document required at the time of document verification.
Verification of documents
For verification of documents, successful candidates limited to about two (2) times of vacancies under each category for each discipline i.e. Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation, Civil and Fire & Safety shall be called in order of merit from the above merit lists prepared separately for each company.
It shall be mandatory for the candidates to appear with the following original documents alongwith one set of self-attested photostat copy of the same on the date intimated for the purpose before the Committee, for verification of his/her original documents:
- System generated printout of application with candidate’s scanned photograph and signature;
- Printout of the E-Receipt of fee deposited;
- Degree/ Provisional Degree issued by the University or a Certificate issued by the Institute from where such qualification is acquired by him/ her in support of acquiring the requisite qualification;
- Mark-sheet of all years/ semesters issued by the University;
- In case percentage of marks is not mentioned in the Degree/ Mark-sheet, a certificate issued by the University/ Institution in support of equivalent percentage of marks in the Degree in Engineering;
- Certificate/ Marks-sheet of Secondary School Exam in which ‘Date of Birth’ of the candidate is indicated;
- Certificate of SC /ST or BC/SBC of non-creamy layer, as the case may be, issued by the concerned Competent Authority of Rajasthan state only (if applicable);
- In case of Physically Handicapped candidates (Persons With Disability), Medical Certificate (indicating type & percentage of disability) issued by the concerned Competent Authority;
- Marriage Registration Certificate issued by the concerned Competent Authority or Affidavit (if married);
- In case of a widow, death certificate of her husband issued by the Competent Authority;
- In case of Divorcee, decree or certificate issued by the court granting divorce;
- In case of married candidates, an affidavit clearly indicating name and date of birth of all children, including adopted and step children or an affidavit, if having no children on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.50/-;
- Certificate of good character from the competent authority of the University or Institute where last educated and two certificates written not more than six months prior to the last date prescribed for filling-up the application, from two responsible persons not connected with his School or Institute or University and not related to him;
- An Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- duly attested by Notary Public that no criminal case is pending against him/ her in any Court and he/ she has not been convicted in any criminal case. If he/ she has been convicted or any criminal case is pending against him/ her, details should be mentioned in the Affidavit;
- Candidates already employed with Government departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer at the time of joining service, if offered appointment; and
- Any other document, as may be intimated.
- In case a candidate does not appear for verification of documents at the scheduled time & date, his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected automatically.