Table of Page Contents
- 1 (reapadm.com or reapadm.org) REAP 2016-17 Admission Process through JEE Mains 2016 & DIRECT ADMISSION in RAJASTHAN STATE/ CUT-OFF/ COUNSELLING
- 1.1 Important Dates B.Tech Admission 2016-17
- 1.2 RAJASTHAN ENGINEERING COLLEGES B.TECH 2016 CUT-OFF MARKS.
- 1.3 ADMISSION STATUS of 4 years in RAJASTHAN.
- 1.4 RAJASTHAN GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE B.TECH ADMISSION 2016.
- 1.5 ADMISSION COUNSELLING PROCESS.
(reapadm.com or reapadm.org) REAP 2016-17 Admission Process through JEE Mains 2016 & DIRECT ADMISSION in RAJASTHAN STATE/ CUT-OFF/ COUNSELLING
The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2016 notification/ news is out through Rajasthan Patrika/ Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper. This year B.Tech Admission 2016 is based on JEE Mains 2016 Score Card/ Marks. The students who are studying in 12th (RBSE/ CBSE or any state board) must fill the JEE 2016 online application form. The cut-off marks required for Govt/ Private Colleges shall be given later. We also provide counselling of REAP 2016 and the list of qualified student in 1st Merit List/ 2nd Cut-Off Marks B.Tech/ B.Arch JEE Mains 2016 Techedu Rajasthan website and Exam Free Job Alert.com portal.
Latest News – JEE Main 2016 Result is now announced on 27-04-2016. The REAPADM online B.Tech Registration is not available till now. The Seat Allotment in RPET 2016 through JEE Main 2016 Score Only – The Cut-Off for MBM Jodhpur/ ECB Bikaner/ RTU KOTA/ SKIT/ Govt College Ajmer & Other Engineering college shall be provided by the Counselling Committee of REAP 2016 ADMISSION.
The RAJASTHAN PATRIKA News Paper REAP B.TECH ADMISSION 2015 RAJASTHAN. Finally the Board of Technical Education (BTER), Jodhpur has issued notice regarding B.Tech/ B.E ADMISSION 2016 (ENGINEERING) through REAP 2016 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process). At last it is good news for all the ENGINEERING aspirants.
The Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is already closed and new entrance examination REAP 2016 shall be conducted. The admission Admission in B.Tech Courses (CSE/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ IT/ Computer Science) shall be made through JEE Mains Score only.
Important Dates B.Tech Admission 2016-17
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application form 17-05-2016
- Last Date of depositing the fees through E-Mitra/Bill desk 15-06-2016
- Date of closure for filling of the online application form 17-06-2016
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application form with 07-07-2016
late fees of Rs 500/-
- Date of closure for fresh registration with late fees of Rs 500/- 14-07-2016
- Date of commencement for filling of the online application form with fresh registration on and late fees of Rs 1000/- and commitment fees of Rs 10,000/- 01-08-2016
- Date of closure for fresh registration with late fees of Rs 1000/- 08-08-2016
Check important dates for Bachelor of Engineering Courses ie Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Branches at JAIPUR/ AJMER/ JODHPUR/ BIKANER Engineering Colleges. The admission dates shall be provided by Colleges. Check SEAT MATRIX for GOVT & PRIVATE Colleges atGovt. Aided Seats (GAS), Self-Financed Seats. The expected to start BTech Admission in Rajasthan Engineering Colleges is from 1st Week of June 2016.
RAJASTHAN ENGINEERING COLLEGES B.TECH 2016 CUT-OFF MARKS.
The cut-off marks (expected) is provided by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU, Kota). The BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, RAJASTHAN, Jodhpur has issued last year cut-off for ONLINE Counselling. But this year there was no RPET. So counselling process is changed.
ADMISSION STATUS of 4 years in RAJASTHAN.
In year 2015: Out of 65,000 total engineering seats, 23,000 b.tech seats were filled through 12th board percentage. but this year the admission shall not be given as per the basis of 12th Board marks. In Year 2011-12: Total Seats Available were 53,060 out of which 32,932 seats were filled through RPET and 20,128 seats were remained vacant. Year 2012-13: Total Seats Available were 60,080, FILLED ADMISSION SEATS: 33355. Year 2013-14: Total 55,685 filled seats were 29,463. Year 2014-15: Total Seats: 63,590, filled b.Tech seats 30,954.
RAJASTHAN GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE B.TECH ADMISSION 2016.
The candidate who wants to get admission in Government Engineering College can download Counselling forms. The cut-off marks & merit list shall based on JEE MAIN 2015 score-card only.
LIST OF GOVT COLLEGES in RAJASTHAN.
- M.B.M Engineering College, Jodhpur – JNVU University.
- Govt Engineering College -Bikaner.
- Govt Engineering College Ajmer (GECA).
- Govt Engineering College – Bharatpur.
- Govt Engineering College Banswara.
ADMISSION COUNSELLING PROCESS.
The admission in BTech 2016 shall be carried out through college wise counselling. The student has to visit engineering college personally, Check seat availability. The candidate who are from OUTSIDE Rajasthan ie. Bihar, UP, MP, Haryana state can also fill admission forms. We at EXAM FREE JOB ALERT.com provide latest news & updates regarding B.TECH ADMISSION 2016. Two separate merit Lists will be prepared viz. first based on JEE (Mains)-2015 score (Merit-1) and secondly based on XII percentile basis (Merit-2). After declaration of REAP-2015 merit, the candidates desirous to take admission in first year of degree engineering courses will have to fill online option form. The detailed direction / guidelines and schedule regarding filling of option form will be issued by the Coordinator, REAP-2016 later on. The candidate will be allowed to exercise his/her option for allotment of seat on basis of JEE Mains score.
TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN JAIPUR 2016 (RANK WISE).
Every student wants to get Admission in BEST ENGINEERING COLLEGES. We are providing some colleges list which has been chosen as top engineering college in Jaipur. The rank was awarded as per Placement/ Campus, facility and reviews provided by alumni students.
- Swami Keshwanand Inst. of Tech. Mgt. & Gramothan, SKIT, Jaipur.
- Poornima College of Engineering.
- APEX Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- VIT, Jaipur.
- Global Institute of Technology (GIT, Jaipur).
- Arya College of Engg. & Information Technology, Jaipur.
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engg. & Technology, Jaipur.
- Jagan Nath Gupta Institute of Engineering & Tech., Jaipur.
- Mahatma Gandhi Engineering College, Jaipur
- Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women (RCEW), Jaipur
- Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology, (ADVED), Jaipur.
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan Institute of Engineering & Technology, (RIET) Jaipur.
- Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre, (JECRC) Jaipur.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION: The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer SBC” of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/ Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Any one of the Optional Subjects|
|B.Tech. / B.E.||Physics &Mathematics||
(1) Chemistry (2) Bio-technology
(3) Computer Science (4) Biology
HOW TO APPLY for B.TECH ADMISSION REAP 2016 FORMS.
Step-1: Deposition of Application Form Fees: Cost of REAP-2016 Application Form is Rs. 400/-. Candidates should contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 410/-(Rs. 400/- against Application form Fees and Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable adjustable in future.
- The kiosk will generate a 16-digit Token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt
containing this Token number. Candidates are advised to keep this receipt safely with them for further use. iii. In order to activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter his/her token no. in the appropriate column of the application form. The online application form will not accept entries without his/her Token number.
Step 2 : Documents to be kept ready in hand before filling the Online Application form.
- Scanned image of his/her Photograph in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB), Scanned image of his/her Signature in jpg format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB),
- Scanned images of mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination, Scanned image of mark sheet of JEE (Mains)-2015 score card [if appeared in JEE (Mains)-2016]
iii. Scanned images of documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category.
- Receipt issued by eMitra/CSC kiosk containing the Token Number, Mobile no. of the candidate or nearest
- The candidates belonging to KM category has to upload a certificate from the competent authority as a proof to being son/daughter of displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
Step3 : Filling of Online Application form.
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully. The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature are same as uploaded by the candidate himself. iii. Candidate must upload all the requisite documents as asked by the web portal.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form before final submission i.e. before
pressing the “submit” button on the web portal.
- Web page will not accept any changes after final submission of online application form i.e. after pressing the
“submit” button on the web portal.
Step 4: Printouts of Application form (Hardcopy) must be taken after final submission of online application form.
Candidate must take a printout of application form, which will be generated by the web portal after final submission. Hardcopy is to be kept with the candidate himself /herself.
Step5: The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the REAP-2016 office.