Table of Page Contents
- 1 ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਭਰਤੀ 2016 – Punjab Police Constable Driver Recruitment Total 750 – पंजाब पुलिस कांस्टेबल ड्राईवर
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਭਰਤੀ 2016 – Punjab Police Constable Driver Recruitment Total 750 – पंजाब पुलिस कांस्टेबल ड्राईवर
The Controller of Recruitment at Punjab Police Department has issued notification regarding 750 Male Constable Driver Vacancy October 2016. The online application is available at www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in, the 10+2 pass candidate can fill Punjab Police Driver 2016 form. Punjab Police has also invited recruitment form of 200 Constables in Armed Police Cadre.
Punjab Police Constable Driver Vacancy 2016.
The Punjab Police Advt. No-2 was uploaded online. The selection of driver is based on Drug Addiction Test (SAT), Physical Screening Test (PST) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Please check the eligibility required for Punjab Police Driver Bharti 2016.
- Starting Date for Punjab Police Driver Application form is 15th October 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.11.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee in Bank : 07.11.2016
|Number of category wise Vacancies of Recruitment Police Department|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC (M/B))||15|
Punjab Police Recruitment of Constable Driver
- Name of Organization : Punjab Police Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: 750
- Name of Posts: Constable Driver
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required:12th Pass (Higher Secondary Education)
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of BRO Application Form: 15th October 2016
- Last date to Recieve Application: 11th November 2016.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test & Document verification process.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 28 years (as on 01.01.2016)(Please read Age Relaxation for more details)
- Official website: http://punjabpolicerecruitment.in/
The minimum Educational qualifications shall be 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University, and the candidate must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
However, in case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualifications shall be Matriculation. Provided that if the Ex-Serviceman (or a dependent child of Ex-Serviceman, as the case may be) has not passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi language equivalent to Matriculation standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of the Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment as per the Punjab Government notification no. GSR-33/Const./Art 309/94 dated 4th of May, 1994.
The candidates must have a valid Driving License for LMV/LMV- NT/Heavy Motor Vehicle at the time of applying for the post. He will be required to upload the scanned copy of the original Driving License while filling up the Online Application Form, failing which he would be barred from taking the Test.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The minimum age on 1st Jan 2016 constable should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. The cutoff date for this purpose shall be (01.01.20161. No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate.
The Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes would be entitled to a relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of 5 years over and above the above-mentioned upper age limit (28 years).
Reservation of Seats
According to instructions issued by the Punjab Government from time to time, 20% of available vacancies will stand reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, 10% for candidates belonging to Backward Classes, 13% seats for Ex-Servicemen candidates OR wife/one dependent child of Ex-Servicemen, (where applicable); [of which 7% Ex-servicemen (General), 4% Ex- servicemen (SC), 2% Ex-servicemen (BC)] and 1% seats for wards of freedom fighter. In addition, 2% of seats are reserved for wards of Police Personnel only in police department.
As per State government instructions, recruitment against 3% vacancies reserved for sports persons shall be carried out separately for which a separate advertisement shall be given bv the Sports department of Punjab. The vacancies equivalent to 3% shall be deducted from the total number of vacancies and recruitment would be done against the remaining vacancies. However, the sportspersons are eligible to apply here also but no extra benefit/reservation shall he admissible to them on the basis of their achievements in Sports.
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 15.10.2016 to 04.11.2016. The application fees for General candidate is Rs. 600/- & Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/BC candidates through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card or Challan. Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Support & Helpline.
Helpline Numbers : (0172) 4347164, 2745862,4674446, Helpline email-id: district firstname.lastname@example.org, Helpline Number for SMS: (+91) 73476-58134
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://punjabpolicerecruitment.in/punjab/_districtdriver/pdfs/advt.pdf
- Apply Online : http://punjabpolicerecruitment.in/punjab/_districtdriver/register.php