Table of Page Contents
- 1 Download Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Main Exam Admit Card 2015. The Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Patna HC District Judge Main Exam 2015 is also available.
Download Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Main Exam Admit Card 2015. The Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Patna HC District Judge Main Exam 2015 is also available.
The Patna High Court has issued recruitment examination for District Judge Mains Examination 2015. The tentative dates for Patna HC Judge Entry Level Exam in on 12th July 2015. The eligible candidates list is also uploaded on patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in website. The answer key shall be uploaded on EXAM FREE JOB ALERT.com website after the exam, so please check website after completion of written test. All the previous years sample papers/ solved Patna High Court District Judge 2014/ 2013/ 2012 papers can be found online.
SYLLABUS & PATTERN of PATNA HC Judge Mains Exam 2015.
This is for information to the candidates of District Judge (Entry Level), Direct from Bar Exam-2015 that the Main (Written) Examination scheduled to be held on 12th July, 2015 would consist of two theory papers of three hours duration each. The Theory Paper-I would be conducted from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. and after lunch break Theory Paper-II would be conducted from 02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M. on the same date and at the same venue. Each paper would be of 125 marks. The division of subjects would be as follows:-
THEORY PAPER-I would consist of following nine subjects:
1. The Indian Contract Act, 1872
2. The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
3. The Specific Relief Act, 1963
4. The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
5. The Limitation Act, 1963
6. The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
7. The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
8. The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
9. The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act,1989
THEORY PAPER-II would consist of following eight subjects:
1. The Constitution of India
2. The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
3. The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
4. The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
5. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
6. The Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
7. The Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim and Christian)
8. The Family Courts Act, 1984
It is for further information that the documents, certificates with regard to eligibility etc.
of candidates would be collected and checked/verified after Main (written) Examination.