Odisha Civil Judicial Services Examination (OPSC- 153 Post Vacancies) notification has been issued by Odisha Public Services Commission through Advt No. 03/ 2016-17. The candidates must be a Graduate in Law to apply for OPSC Civil Service Examination 2016. The Sarkari Results.com & Exam Free Job Alert.com website provide syllabus/ books/ pattern of examination is given below.
Table of Page Contents
OPSC Civil Services Examination 2016.
This is very good opportunity for Law Graduates to become Civil Judge in Odisha State. Every year, the OPSC conducts Civil Judicial Services Examination for Civil Judge post. Please read this notification in Odia language (ओडिया भाषा ) – ओडिशा में सिविल जज भर्ती 2016 ki जानकारी यहाँ उपलब्ध है |
- Post Name : Civil Judge
- No. of Vacancy : 153 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
|Category||Total post||Vacancies reserved for Women|
The candidate must be a Graduate in Law of a University or Institution in India.
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Odisha State.
- 33 Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs @OSSSC Odisha Oct 2016 Apply Online October 22, 2016
- Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification October 9, 2016
- Odisha OPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – Judicial (153 Vacancies) – Apply Now July 23, 2016
- BSNL JEN Recruitment 2016 – BSNL TTA (erstwhile) 2700 Bharti July 3, 2016
- UPSC IAS 2016 Notification – Civil Services Preliminary Exam – Total 1079 Post [Apply Online] April 28, 2016
- 220 Junior Executive Vacancies in Airport Authority of India (AAI) April 2016 Apply Online April 20, 2016
- Nuclear Power NPCIL Vacancies April 2016 – Executive Trainee Scientific Officer April 20, 2016
- 232 Data Entry Operator Jobs in Odisha SSC – OSSC Free Job Alert 2016 March 31, 2016
Minimum Age limit required to apply for OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2016.
- A candidate must not be below 23 (twenty-three) years of age and not above 35 (thirty-five) years of age on the 1st August, 2016 and he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd Aug, 1981 and not later than 1st August 1993.
- The upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxed up to a maximum of 5 (five) years in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women and Orthopaedically Handicapped (O.H.);
- The maximum age limit in respect of departmental candidates is not more than 39 (thirty-nine) years as per eligibility as mentioned under Para-5 of this advertisement.
- A candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above shall be eligible for only one upper age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women/OH Candidates : 5 years
Documents to Attach & Send.
The candidate must check & attach following documents of OPSC Civil Judge Examination 2016. The printout/hardcopy of the online application form along with the true copies of the following documents duly attested by gazetted officer or Notary Public or self attested , failing which his/her candidature will be rejected. The candidate should mention on each document ‘‘submitted by me” and put his/her full signature on the same, failing which his/her candidature will be rejected. They must not attach original certificates to their applications. Only those, who are called for the interview, will be required to bring with them the original certificates of the attested copies sent earlier, for verification, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear at the interview.
- S.C. or equivalent certificate showing date of birth issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- +2/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council;
- Bachelor’s degree of Law Certificate issued by the concerned University;
- All mark lists in support of LL.B examination issued by the concerned University;
- Original Challan (OPSC Copy) showing payment of examination fees;
Odia test pass certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia language test equivalent to M.E. School standard, if not passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination having Odia as one of the subjects.
How to Apply.
The willing and interested candidate must fill OPSC Civil Judicial Service Examination Recruitment form at website www.opsc.gov.in from 20th July 2016 to 20th August 2016. The candidates may also send their print out/ hard copy of application duly signed under the declaration form along with fee deposit challan, copies of relevant certificates by registered post/ speed post to the
Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
on or before Prescribed date.The application fees for the candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 20.07.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 20.08.2016
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 23.08.2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination : 04.09.2016
- Date of Main Examination : November 2016