Sports Quota Vacancies in North Western Railway Jaipur in July 2016. The 12th pass candidate with exceptional sports excellence inAthletics (Men/ Women/), Archery, Wrestling, Cross Country, Shooting etc. The vacancies was issued on Employment Newspapers/ Sarkari Result.com and FreeJobAlert.com website. The Advt Number – 01/2016 (NWR/Sports/Open/Advt.) PDF contains complete details in English. You can also search for HINDI/ Urdu/ Gujarati/ Punjabi language Railway Vacancies 2016.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 NWR Sports Quota Recruitment 2016.
- 2 Eligibility Required.
- 2.1 Group ‘C’ recruitment (5 posts in PB 1 Rs 5,200-20,200 Grade pay of Rs 2,400/2,800)
- 2.2 Group ‘C’ recruitment (16 posts in PB 1 Rs 5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs 1,900/2,000)
NWR Sports Quota Recruitment 2016.
The North Western Railways Jaipur RRB/ RRC has issues Bharti notice in Railways under the Sports Quota Management Jobs. These are Gorup-C category vacancies, please read below for pay scale/ education required/ age limit/ selection process etc.
|S.No.||Name of Game||Vacancies||Category|
|1||Archery||02 (Women)||Compound 50 Meter|
|2||Athletics||01 (Men)||Stipple chase|
|01 (Men)||400 M|
|01 (Men)||1500 M|
|01 (Men)||5000 M|
|01 (Women)||1500 M|
|3||Boxing||01 (Men)||52 Kg|
|01 (Men)||60 Kg|
|4||Cross Country||01 (Women)|
|5||Power-lifting||01 (Men)||74 Kg.|
|01 (Women)||63 Kg.|
|01 (Women)||72 Kg.|
|6||Shooting||01(Men)||10 M Air Pistol|
|01 (Men)||50 M Rifle 3-P|
|7||Wrestling||01 (Men)||66 Kg. in GR|
|01 (Men)||80 Kg. in GR|
|01 (Men)||97 Kg. in FS|
|01 (Women)||53 Kg. in FS|
|01 (Women)||69 Kg. in FS|
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Railways Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies.
- wwwrrcald.org NCR Sports Quota 2016-17 Open Bharti – Allahabad October 17, 2016
- NWR Sports Quota Vacancies – 21 Group C Bharti July 2016 July 26, 2016
- 117 Clerk-Typist/ TTE Vacancies in Southern Railways July 2016 July 19, 2016
- RRB Ajmer May 2016 Bharti – Railway Vacancies in Jaipur/ Jodhpur/ Kota Group C & D Category April 28, 2016
- Server Failed/ Error at RRB Online Exam 2016 NTPC (CEN 03/2015) Center List March 31, 2016
- News 25th April 2016 RRB NTPC CEN 03/2015 Cancelled or Not (Re-Scheduled) March 30, 2016
- Railway Assistant Station Master Exam Syllabus – RRB ASM Pattern CEN 03/ 2015 January 12, 2016
Group ‘C’ recruitment (5 posts in PB 1 Rs 5,200-20,200 Grade pay of Rs 2,400/2,800)
Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduate Sports Achievements.
- Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior category) OR
- Obtained at least 3rd position by representing the Country in the World Cup (Junior/Senior) World Championships (Junior/Senior)/Asian Games (Senior)/Commonwealth Games (Senior), except Gold Medal in Asian Games.
Group ‘C’ recruitment (16 posts in PB 1 Rs 5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs 1,900/2,000)
Minimum Educational Qualification : 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent.
Sports Achievements – Eligibility Norms:
- Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior/ Senior), World Championships (Junior/Senior), Asian Games (Senior) & Commonwealth Games (Senior) OR
- Represented the country and obtained at least 3 rd position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior)/ Asian Championship/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)/South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior), USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior category) OR
- Represented a State or equivalent unit and obtained at least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR
- Represented a State and obtained at least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR
- Represented a University and obtained at least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR
- Obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (senior category).
- In Athletics, medal winning performance in National Inter-State Senior Athletics Championship may also be considered for recruitment against the post in PB 5,200-20,200 GP 1900/-.
- In Shooting, for recognized domestic championships, only the individual performance shall be considered for recruitment purpose. All India G.V. Mavlankar Shooting Championship is not a recognized championship for this purpose.
- All the championship mentioned above should be conducted under the aegis of recognized International/National/State sports federation and also recognized by Railway Sports Promotion Board.
- For recruitment of sportspersons on the basis of sports achievements in Junior National Championship, the age group as indicated shall only be considered ;
Archery (Women) Under -19, Athletics (Men & Women) – Under – 20, Boxing (Men & Women) – 17-18 years. Cross Country (Women) – Under – 20, Power lifting (Men & Women) – Under – 23, Shooting (Men) -Under – 21, Wrestling (Men & Women) – Under – 20.
- All the recruitments against Open Advertisement Quota shall be at the minimum of the scale of pay.
- Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.2017.
- Period of reckoning sports achievements :- Only those Sportspersons who have acquired the sports achievements – eligibility norms in the championship on or after 01/04/2014 and are active will be eligible to apply for the appointment against Sports Quota. For validity of sports achievement, concluding day of the championship/event shall be taken into account.
The Hiring of candidate in North Western Railways under Category Group-C Sports Quota is based on their Achievements, educational qualification & Interview.
HOW TO APPLY.
The willing candidate possessing minimum qualification criteria can fill prescribed application form and send ith along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & DD/IPO send to
Senior Personal Officer (RP), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opposite DRM Office, Jaipur-302006 on or before 22.08.2016.
The application fees for Candidate belonging to SC/ST/Women /Minorities/ Economically Backward Class have to pay Rs. 250/- & Rs. 500/- for all other candidates through DD/ IPO drawn in favour of North Western Railway Sports Association Payable at Jaipur / G.P.O. Jaipur.