Table of Page Contents
Karunya University KEE 2016 Entrance Exam Notification – Online Form/ Syllabus/ Pattern & Exam Date.
The KEE 2016 (Karunya University Entrance Exam) will be conducted by Karunya University, Tamil Nadu on all India basis. The exam is conducted in multiple test centers across India for giving admission to the eligible candidates to Undergraduate Degree Programs for the academic session 2016-17. KEE is for admission to the Engineering programme at the Karunya University, Coimbatore.The candidates those are seeking to take admission in Karunya University then they have to fill online application form from the official website of Karunya University.KEE Application Form 2016 will be available in the month of November 2015.KEE Exam Date is April 23, 2016. More details about the Exam Pattern/ Latest Syllabus/ admit card/ exam center shall be available on Exam Free Job Alert.com website.
About Karunya University.
The Karunya University is also known as Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, (KITS).It is a fully residential, Evangelical Christian University in Coimbatore, India. The University was founded by the late D. G. S. Dhinakaran, his son Paul Dhinakaran, Christian evangelists and the founders of Jesus Calls Ministries, India as a Christian minority institution .This is a deemed university has been accredited by NAAC with a ‘B’ grade.
KEE 2016 Engineering Branches offered by Karunya University.
|B.Tech – Aerospace||B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics|
|B.Tech – Civil||B.Tech – Electronics and Communication|
|B.Tech – Computer Science||B.Tech – Electronics and Instrumentation|
|B.Tech – Electronics and Media Technology||B.Tech – Chemical Engineering|
|B.Tech – Materials Engineering||B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech – Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||B.Tech – Bioinformatics|
|Biotechnology||Biotechnology (Specialization in informatics)|
|Food Processing and Engineering|
Eligibility Criteria For KEE 2016
Age: The candidate must not have attained 21 years of age as on July 01, 2016
For all B. Tech courses (Except Biotechnology, Food Processing and Engineering)-
- Candidates who have passed 12th Class Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination from any recognized Board in first attempt and secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 Board Exam in March/April, 2016 is also eligible to apply but their admission will be provisional.
For B.Tech Biotechnology (specialization in Informatics) Food Processing and Engineering:
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination from any recognized Board in first attempt and secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination from any recognized Board in first attempt with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Zoology/ Botany/ computer Science.
- Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 Board Exam in March/April 2016 can also apply but the admission will not be granted.
KEE 2016 Application Process.
Interested candidates can apply from the month of November 2016 in the following modes:
- Mode 1: Buy and Apply Online
- Mode 2: Apply Online with Pin Mailer
- Mode 3: Apply online with DD
- Mode 4: OMR Sheet (Only for B. Tech/ M. Sc. Integrated)
- Candidates can get the application form and prospectus from sales counters. Click here for KEE Application form Sales Counter.
All the best. Please ask your queries.