Opportunity to get job in India Post “Gramin Dak Sevak” Postman for the 10/ SSC or 12 Class students. India Post has issued recruitment notification for GRAMIN DAK SEVAK in UP/ Rajasthan/ MP/ Bihar/ Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana/ Odisha/ Haryana/ Gujarat/ Delhi etc. Gramin Dak Sevak in India Post is very good jobs for the 10 Class pass. You must have computer basic training, knowlege and typing speed. The Male and Female candidate can apply with online Gramin Dak Sevak application form 2017. Check state wise India Post Gramin Dak Sevak vaacncies.
ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती – इस बार भारतीय पोस्ट ऑफिस में बम्पर भर्ती निकली है | ग्रामीण डाक सेवक के लिए आपको ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरा होगा, उसके बाद रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर से ऑनलाइन लॉग इन कर सकते है | जिला वाइज पोस्ट ऑफिस में रिक्रूटमेंट हो रहा है | सिलेक्शन प्रोसेस बहुत इस साधारण है, मेरिट के आधार पर ही चुना जायेगा | Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017, MP Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment form.
- Andhra Pradesh – 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Assam – Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Bihar- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Chattisgarh- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Delhi- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Gujarat- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Haryana- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Himachal Pradesh- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Jammu & Kashmir- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Jharkhand- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Karnataka- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Kerala- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 notification Coming Soon.
- Madhya Pradesh- Coming Soon.
- North Eastern
- Odisha – 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Telangana – 645 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Table of Page Contents
Andhra Pradesh Gram Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
Here is the complete information for India Post Gram Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. Total vacancy are 1126.
Age of Candidate: The minimum age of candidate must be 18 years and maximum is 40 years as on last date to online application. The age is relaxable for OBC for 3 years and ST/ SC for 5 years. 10 years age relaxation for PH candidates.
Education Qualification: The candidate should pass 10th board exam from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Security Money/ Bond
The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
Application Form Fee.
The candidate belongs to category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. The application fee for Female and SC/ST candidates is exempted.
https://appost.in/gdsonline In-secure Message
If you are getting HTTPS error/ security message on Google Chrome/ Firefox/ internet explorer. Don’t worry, the link is safe and doesn’t contains virus or malware. Just click on Advanced Tab and click on Proceed and then you can fill online application.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/ Roll No.
HOW TO APPLY.
The eligible and interested candidate can visit official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline. Last date to register form is 27 April 2017.
All the best.