IBPS RRB Gramin Bank RRB’s online application for CWE-V is now available. The candidate must upload Passport Size Photograph & Digital Scanned signature. The IBPS RRB’s size online application for CWE-V is now available. The candidate must upload Passport Size Photograph & Digital Scanned signature. The IBPS RRB’s size of Photograph is (4.5cm x 3.5cm) & Signature. Before applying online a candidate will be required to take scanned photograph & signature.
Table of Page Contents
IBPS Gramin Bank Photograph Image.
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant/ Officer Grade-I/ II/ III photograph signature.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Latest Bank Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest IBPS/ SBI Clerk PO Specialist Officer Vacancies 2017.
- India Post Bank Clerk Vacancies 2016 – Total 4240 Post October 17, 2016
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Syllabus & Pattern CWE-V 2016 September 11, 2016
- IBPS Gramin Bank RRB Photos/ Signature Scanning/ Uploading/ Size September 10, 2016
- IBPS RRB Exam Center List – Gramin Bank Test Centers CWE-V 2016 September 10, 2016
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank CWE-V Sept 2016 – IBPS Rural Banks Recruitment September 10, 2016
- Bank of Maharashtra 300 Post Manager/ Senior Manager Vacancies August 2016 August 8, 2016
- Bank of Maharashtra Probationary Officer (JMGS-I) 500 Post Vacancies Aug 2016 August 8, 2016
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Admission Test Syllabus & Pattern 2016 August 2, 2016
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Scanning the photograph & signature.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.