Table of Page Contents
Indian Air Force Group-C Civilian Bharti – LDC/ Store Keeper, Safaiwala, Cook etc.
The HQ EASTERN Air Force Command IAF has issued notice regarding Group-C/ D post Bharti. The 10th/ 12th pass student can apply through prescribed application (online form) is not available. The candidate willing to get Jobs in Indian Air Force as Civilian can apply for Group-D Vacancies – The Post are LDC, Store Keeper, Cook, Carpenter, MTS, Safaiwala, Labourer, Ayah / Ward Sahiyaka etc.
Air Force Civilian Group-D Bharti 2016
- Name of Organization : Indian Air Force (HQ Eastern)
- Total Number of Vacancies:Unknown (More than 100 or so…)
- Name of Posts: LDC, Store Keeper, Cook, Carpenter, MTS, Safaiwala, Labourer, Ayah / Ward Sahiyaka
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required:8th, 10th, 12th Pass, Intermediate equivalent.
- Application Form : Offline Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 15 Oct 2016
- Last date to Recieve Application: 15th November 2016.
- Selection Process: Document Verification.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 to 27 years (as on 01.01.2017)(Please read Age Relaxation for more details)
- Official website:
IAF Group-C Civilian Salary & PayBand.
- For LDC, Store Keeper, Cook and Carpenter Pay Band Rs. 5200-20,200 Plus Grade Pay (GP) Rs 1900/-
- For Others : Pay Band Rs 5200-20,200/- Plus Grade Pay (GP) Rs. 1800/-.
Direct Recruitment of Civilian Group-C
- AOC, AF Stn Barrackpore Kolkata
- AOC, AF Stn Jorhat Assam
- AOC, AF Stn Tezpur Assam
- AOC, AF Stn Chabua Assam
- AOC, AF Stn Bagdogra West Bengal
- AOC, AF Stn Kumbhigram Silchar Assam
- Stn Cdr, AF Signal Unit, Singarsi, Bihar
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Digaru Assam
- Stn Cdr, AF Shillong Peak Meghalaya
- CO, AF Hospital Hasiraara West Bengal
- Stn Cdr, AF Signal Unit Dumdum, Kolkata
- For LDC: (i) 12th pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.
(ii) A typing speeds of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (Time allowed 10 min) (35 wpm & 30 wpm correspond of 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depression for each word).
- For Storekeeper: 10th passed from any recognized Board or University Desirable. Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or private section.
- Cook: Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board / University with six months experience in the trade.
- Carpenter: Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized Board / University and possessing ITI certificate in the appropriate / akin field or trade.
- MTS: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Desirable. One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from an “Organisation or Institute.
- Safaiwala: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- Labourer: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
- Ayah / Ward Sahiyaka : Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised University or Board. Desirable. One vear of experience as Avah/Ward Sahiyaka in hospital or Nursing Homes,from an Organisation or Institute.
- For LDC 18 uear to 27 years
- Others Post 18-25 years
Upper age limit relaxation applicable against posts vacancy for SC/ST by 05 years, OBC 03 years and ESM (Ex-servicemen): service rendered in Army, Navy and Air force + 03 years (three) years. Physically Handicapped are eligible for 10 yrs of age relaxation.
Application as per format given under may be typed in English (pasted with recent passport size photograph duly attested by self) and duly filled alongwith the photo copies of the following supporting documents, duly attested may be sent to Officer- in-Charge, Civil Admin Section of the concerned Air Force Station.
How to Apply.
To Apply for Group-C post at Indian Air Force Civilian Post, Please follow the steps given below You have to fill-up the prescribed application form given below. Please do attach following document.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Any other documents as required.
- One Self address’envelope with stamp(s) of Rs. 5/-. (Self address should be typed or neatly hand written in English/Hindi)
- Applicants should prominently annotate his/her contact number (mobile or landline) on the application.