Table of Page Contents
HPPSC TAX INSPECTOR/ EXCISE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued recruitment notice for Inspector/ Excise Tax Inspector and other 82 Grade-B/ C post. The latest exam pattern including full syllabus for Screening & Mains written examination is available below.
HPPSC Exam Pattern 2015.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Max. Marks|
The candidates, who will qualify the above mentioned main written examination on the basis of merit; shall be called for Viva-Voce Test/personal interview.The total number of candidates to be called for viva-voce on the basis of written examination shall be three times the total number of posts advertised. The viva-voce will be of 100 marks. The marks obtained by the candidates in the Main written examination as well as in the viva-voce would determine their final merit.
SYLLABUS FOR HPPSC Inspector SCREENING TEST 2015.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III, Non-Gazetted) Examination, 2015
Paper of three hours’ duration consisting of 200 marks (General Knowledge) (Objective type).
1. History, Geography and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh. 60 marks.
2. Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. 60 marks.
3. Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, and Disaster Management. Environment and Gender issues and teaching of Mahatma Gandhi. 80 marks.
Syllabus for Main Examination.
1. English (Conventional) 150 03 hours Marks.
Paper No.II Hindi (Conventional) 150 03 hours Marks .
- i) Translation of an English Passage into Hindi.
- ii) Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in same language.
- iii) Composition (Essay, Idioms, Correction etc).
General Knowledge 200 03 hours.
History, geography, and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and of such matter of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian polity, Indian
Economy and Geography of India of such nature as candidates should be able to answer without special study and question on the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.