Table of Page Contents
- 1 UHSR Rohtak HARYANA M.B.B.S/ B.D.S ADMISSION 2015-16/ Counselling/ AIPMT MERIT LIST/ CUT-OFF MARKS @uhsr.ac.in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences.
UHSR Rohtak HARYANA M.B.B.S/ B.D.S ADMISSION 2015-16/ Counselling/ AIPMT MERIT LIST/ CUT-OFF MARKS @uhsr.ac.in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences.
The Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has issued official prospectus & notice regarding MBBS/ BDS 2015-16 admission notice for Haryana State Govt Colleges. The candidate must check minimum eligibility/ AIPMT 2015 score card. The online forms of Haryana MBBS AIPMT Counselling start from 28th August 2015. The first Counselling start from 15th September 2015. The Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is of 5 and half years including one year compulsory rotatory internship. The BDS Course is of 5 years duration including one year internship.
- The Online/ Offline MBBS/ BDS 2015 ADMISSION FORMS available: from 28th August 2015.
- Last date of receiving FORM: 11th September 2015 up to 1700hrs.
- Counselling Date: 15th September 2015.
- Venue: Committee Room, Director Office, Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
LIST OF MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE.
- Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak (M.B.B.S)
- BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) for Femal Candidate only.
- Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)
- Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak (For B.D.S DENTAL COURSE).
UHSR Rohtak MBBS/ BDS COUNSELLING 2015 (MERIT LIST).
As per the PT.B.D.SHARMA, USHR Rohtak University admission shall for Medical undergraduate in Medicine & Dental shall be made through combined counselling process (1st/ 2nd Counselling) – Seat Allotment in Govt & Private Colleges. The candidate score/ merit card of Haryana State for Open and Reserved categories respectively based on the marks obtained in All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2015.
- The candidate must have passed 12th Class Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have also passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually ( 40% marks in case of SC/ BC and SBC) and (45% marks in case of Physically Handicapped as per MCI, New Delhi notification dated 25/3/09).
- Must have passed AIPMT 2015 and have MERIT SCORE CARD for Haryana State as a result of the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2015 by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in the competitive examination (40% marks in case of SC/BC & SBC instead of 50% for General Candidates). Further for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% for Gen-PH and 40% for SC-PH/BC-PH & SBC-PH are required.
- No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as above shall be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
HOW TO GET HARYANA UHSR ROHTAK MBBS/ BDS OFFLINE FORM 2015.
- Copy of the application form along with OMR Sheet can be obtained from the office of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, against DD of Rs. 3000/-.(However, for SC/BC/SBC candidates of Haryana only @ Rs. 750/-) drawn in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma UHS, Rohtak, payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code 4735).
- Application form & OMR Sheet can also be obtained from HDFC Bank Branch, Near D-park, Model Town, Rohtak or HDFC Bank, Shingar Palace Complex, Nicholson Road, Ambala Cantt. or HDFC Bank, 102, Ist Floor, Greenwood Plaza, Sector 45, Gurgaon or HDFC Bank, Plot No. 364, M.C. Area, Railway Road, Hissar or HDFC, Main Branch, Karnal against cash payment.
- The admission form duly complete in all respects must reach in the office of THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS., PT. B.D.SHARMA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ROHTAK on or before 19.06.2015 upto 05:00PM.
CONTACT & ENQUIRY.
For Enquiry Contact :
Phone Nos. 01262-292113, 292709, 211307, 211309, 295051
Fax Nos. : 01262-292113, 226163.