Table of Page Contents
- 1 Haryana HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Haryana JEn Vacancy July 2015 in Civil/ Inspector/ Irrigation/ Electrical in Education Dept of Haryana.
Haryana HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Haryana JEn Vacancy July 2015 in Civil/ Inspector/ Irrigation/ Electrical in Education Dept of Haryana.
The Department of Elementary Education Haryana and Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued online recruitment for Junior Engineer vacancy in Civil/ Electrical/ CSE/ IT/ Mechanical/ Water Dept etc. The total vacancy of JEn in Haryana is 946 post. The eligible candidate can apply from 3rd August 2015 to 24th August 2015. The complete notice about eligibility, degree/ diploma/ iti/ exam date/ age and selection process with exam pattern and syllabus is given below.
- The online registration application form for Haryana JEN Jobs 2015: 3rd August 2015
- Last date to submit online application form: 24th August 2015 by 5:00 P.M
- Submit Application form Fee by : 27th August 2015
Haryana HSSC JEN Recruitment July 2015
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (Jen)
Total Number of Vacancies: 946 Post
A. Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 515 Posts
B. Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 105 Posts
C. Chief Electrical Inspector, Haryana
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
D. PWD (B&R) Department
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 37 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 27 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 41 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 05 Posts
E. Public Health Engineering Department
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 162 Posts
F. Police Housing Corporation
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
G. Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 25 Posts
Minimum Qualification Criteria Required.
The candidate must have B.Tech in civil Engineering/ bachelor in Engineering (Civil Engineering) from any recognized university approved by the University Grants Commission and from All India Council for Technical Education for post A-1, Matric/ 10+2 from any recognized institution or its equivalent for post B-1, Diploma in electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution for post B-2, three years National Certificate (Theoretical) Course in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering conducted by State Board for post C-1, 2, 3, D-1. For more information regarding qualification refer notification. The age of candidate must be between 17-42 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ BC-A/ BC-B, EBPG, SBC candidates & 10 years for PHC candidates & for Ex-servicemen, others as per rules.
The selection in Haryana SSC (HSSC) is based on written examination followed by personal interview. The document verification process.
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidate can apply through online application form from 3rd August 2015 to 24th August 2015. The application form fee is Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35 for Male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 18/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form. No fee for Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Serviceman candidates of Haryana.