Table of Page Contents
- 1 The Latest Teaching/ Lecturer Vacancies in Central University of Rajasthan – Apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment September 2015.
The Latest Teaching/ Lecturer Vacancies in Central University of Rajasthan – Apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment September 2015.
The Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has issued recruitment advertisement for various teaching/ non-teaching vacancies. The New Vacancy in CURAJ AJMER are Lab Attendant/ Security Officers/ Driver/ LDC/ Kitchen/ Group C/ D/ MTS/ IT/ Librarian/ Pharmacist/ Medical/ Staff Nurse etc. The eligibility & requirement details is available below. The candidate has to apply through prescribed application form before 16th September 2015. We also update about govt jobs at Exam Free Job Alert.com website. Check Group C/ D Vacancy in CU RAJ.
CURAJ Job Bharti Sept 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 133 Post.
Name of the Posts:
A. Teaching: 57 Posts
- Professor: 15 Posts
- Associate Professor: 25 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 17 Posts
B. Non-Teaching: 76 Posts
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Hindi Officer: 02 Posts
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Nurse: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (ICT Services): 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Technical/ Laboratory Services): 02 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical): 02 Posts
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
- Dresser/ Medical Attendant: 01 Post
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 02 Posts
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff): 02 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts
- Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 10 Posts.
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidate should possess Matriculation, 10+2, Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade, Bachelor Degree, B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, MBBS from a recognized University. Please refer to detailed notice below. The age should not more than 57 years for teaching post., 55 years for S.No-4, 50 years for S.No-5, 40 years for S.No-6 to 11, 35 years for S.No-12 to 22, 32 years for S.No-23 to 27, 30 years for S.No-28 to 37 for Non Teaching posts as on 16-09-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules. The selection is based on their performance in written test/ trade test/ computer test & interview.
Desirable Qualification for Professor:
- Specialization in Community Organization and Development Practice (CODP)/ Urban and Rural Community
- Teaching, research, and / or professional experience in a reputed organization • Published work, such as research paper/ books and / or technical reports.
- Experience of guiding the project work / dissertation of PG/ Research Students or supervising R&D projects in
Desirable Qualification for Associate Professor:
- Specialization in Mater’s or Ph.D. level in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work/ Mental Health/ Public Health • Experience in guiding research project and supervising Research Students.
- Published work, such as research paper/ books / articles
- Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research activities at University/ College level.
Desirable Qualification for Assistant Professor:
- Specialization in Medical and Psychiatric Social Work/ Mental Health/ Public Health at Master’s/ M.Phil./Ph.D. level.
- Teaching/ research or professional experience in a reputed institution/ University. • Published works as research paper/ articles.
How to Apply.
The eligible and interested candidate can send their application in prescribed format along with all necessary enclosures and Demand Draft, in an envelope should be super-scribe the post applied for (in bold) on the envelope “Application for the post of _______” by post to
Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh, District Ajmer, 305817, Rajasthan
on or before 16th September 2015 up to 06:00 PM.
The application fees of Rs.500/- for GEN & OBC category through demand draft drawn in favour of the Central University of Rajasthan, payable at Kishangarh, district Ajmer (Rajasthan). No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & In-service candidates.
- CURAJ Recruitment Advertisement
- Eligibility & Other Details
- General Rules Terms & Rules
- CURAJ APPLICATION FORM – TEACHING POST.
- CURAJ APPLICATION FORM – Non-Teaching Post
- CURAJ APPLICATION FORM (Librarian-Deputy-Lib-Asst.-Lib)