CRPF ASI (Male/ Female) EXAM Date is 17 July 2017 >> Updated
Check minimum height/ weight/ long jump/ running required for ASI (Male/ Female) in CPRF. The Assistant Sub Inspect PET/ PST Physical Test Required and Medical Test Criteria. The CPRF has issued direct Bharti Notice of 229 Assistant Sub Inspector ASI in February 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert is providing syllabus/ exam pattern for CRPF ASI Vacancies 2016.
Table of Page Contents
LATEST NEWS & UPDATE.
The CRPF ASI PET/ PST Call Letter are available now – Download from the below link or check crpfindia.com website.
CRPF ASI Physical Test Requirements (Male/ Female).
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation : Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
CHEST (FOR MALE CANDIDATES ONLY)
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 ms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
- With minimum 05 Cms expansion
WEIGHT: Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only.
STANDARD/CONDITIONS FOR EX-SERVICEMEN:
For recruitment of Ex-servicemen for the post of ASI(Steno) in CRPF :
|(i)||Physical Standard||Measurement to be recorded ( Should not be disqualified)|
|(ii)||Medical Category||Should be SHAPE-I/AYE & as per direct recruitment.|
|(iii)||Character||Minimum requirement will be good character certificate. Copy of discharge certificate may also be attached.|
|(iv)||Education||As per Ex. servicemen Rule|
|(v)||Age limit||To deduct the period of actual military service from actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post for which he is seeking appointment by more than three years.|
|Note:- Other terms and condition for re-employment of ex-servicemen as mentioned in Ex-servicemen ( Re-employment in Central Civil Service and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012 and any other instruction issued by GOI from time to time, will also be applicable.|
Document to Carry for PST/ Physical Test.
Candidate should bring following documents (Original and Photo copy both) with them at the time of PST/Scrutiny of documents
- Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age and educational qualification.
- Requisite Education certificate (12th pass) as per eligibility criteria.
- Certificate from serving Defence personnel.( For defence personnel only)
- Undertaking from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.( For ESM only)
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed for seeking reservation/age relaxation
- Certificate from candidates who availed relaxation in height/chest measurement
- Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned in Para-9 (ii) of the Advertisement.
- 04 Passport size latest photos
For any query may be contacted on helpline no. 011-24368630
NOTE-I : Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central
Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. However, eligibility for claiming benefit of reservation under EXS category will be given as per OM No.36034/1/2014-Estt(Res) dated 14th August 2014 issued by DOP&T.
NOTE-II : The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation as per rules.
NOTE-III : For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as ExServiceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the CLOSING DATE 01/03/2016.
NOTE-IV: AGE CONCESSION IS NOT ADMISSIBLE TO SONS, DAUGHTERS AND DEPENDENTS OF EX-SERVICEMEN.
EXPLANATION : (1) Children means Son(including adopted son) or Daughter(including adopted daughter)
(2) Dependent family member means
- Spouse or
- Children or
- Brother or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on that victim at the time of his getting killed in the riots would be eligible. In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in the category 33/34/35, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector/District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed.
NOTE-V : A Matriculate Ex-Serviceman (which term includes an Ex-Serviceman, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force), who has put in not less than 15 years of service as on closing date with Armed Forces of the Union shall be considered eligible for appointment to the posts being advertised through this examination. Thus, those Non-Graduate Ex-Servicemen who have not completed 15 years of service as on the last date for receipt of applications as stated in Note-III under Para 4 (A ) are not eligible.
EXPLANATION-1: An Ex-Serviceman means a person :-
(i) who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the Regular Army, Navy, Air Force of the Indian Union, and
- who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his or her pension; or
- who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
( c) who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or
- who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagements, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, and has been given a gratuity, and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, namely pension holders for continuous embodied service or broken spells of qualifying service; or
- Personnel of the Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstance beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
- Personnel, who were on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months priror to the 14th April, 1987; or
- Gallantry Award winners of the Armed forces including personnel of Territorial Army; or
- Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension.
EXPLANATION -2: The persons serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, who on retirement from service, would come under the category of “ex-serviceman” may be permitted to apply for re-employment one year before the completion of the specified terms of engagement and avail themselves of all concessions available to ex-servicemen but shall not be permitted to leave the uniform until they complete the specified term of engagement in the Armed Forces of the Union.
- The Physical Measurements and scrutiny of documents will be conducted by the BOO.
- The candidates, who qualify/pass written test, will be called to appear PST. Candidates have to fulfill physical criteria as mentioned in para-5 above.
- If any candidate is not satisfied with measurement of his/her physical standard, he/she can prefer appeal on the same day to the PO recruitment board against rejection in physical measurement. Such candidates will be given a fresh date by the Presiding Officer of the recruitment board for appearing for re-measurement by the appellate authority. The decision of the appellate authority in this regard will be final. If the candidate is found to be within the prescribed standard, he/she will be forwarded to next selection process in continuation.