Table of Page Contents
Latest CMAT Notification 2015-16.
- CMAT 2016-17 First Test Notification is expected to be out in 1st or 2nd week of July 2015.
- CMAT 2016-17 First Test exam dates are likely to be in the 3rd week of September 2015
- CMAT 2016-17 First Test Registration should start within one or two days after Notification is out. It will be open for one month.
- In all probability CMAT 2016-17 First Test should be out by first week of November 2015
AICTE will be conducting CMAT TWO TIMES in a year. The candidates will be given two opportunities to appear in CMAT; first in September 2015 and second in February 2016.
CMAT First Test Eligibility.
- The candidate must have 50% in any graduation course.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply
CMAT 2015.16 Important Dates.
- Registration start date: November 2015-16
- Admit card download date: January 2016
- CMAT 2015-16 Exam Window: February 2016
- CMAT Result Declaration: March 2016
CMAT Test Fee.
- General/OBC: Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable Mode Of Payment is Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card: Online through www.aicte-cmat.in By Cash CMAT FEES: Payment Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
CMAT Syllabus/Pattern Of First Test.
|S. No.||Type of Questions||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT/ CAT Scheme of Examination.
- Duration of Exam: 180 minutes
- 4 marks per correct answer in CMAT Exam.
- Incorrect answers will carry a penalty of 1 mark.
- Expected time for Each Section: 45 minutes.
Admission Process by Using CMAT Score Card 2016.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Government for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/University departments.