Table of Page Contents
CEPT Ahmedabad 2016 – Admission Forms/ Dates & Eligibility CEPT Ahmedabad.
- CEPT University is known for Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University.
- It is popular academic institution located in Ahmedabad, India.
- CEPT offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of natural and developed environment of human society and related disciplines.
- CEPT conduct admissions for Ahmedabad Bachelor in Interior Design and Bachelor in Construction Technology.
For admission in Bachelor in Interior Design and Bachelor in Construction Technology Course candidate have to appear in the admission tests conducted by CEPT Ahmedabad.
Seats and Courses offered by CEPT.
|Course||No. of Intake|
|Bachelor in Interior Design||30|
|Bachelor in Construction Technology||60|
Duration: Duration of both the courses is 5 years.
Seats Distribution Process.
Candidate will get seats according to the percentage:
|Categories||Construction Technology||Interior Design|
|Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Gujarat Board||69%||71%|
|Candidates who have studied in the schools located in the Gujarat State and have passed the qualifying examination from CBSE/ICSE/ Diploma||06%||4%|
|The candidates who have studied outside of the Gujarat State||25%||25%|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in CEPT 2016.
- Candidates must have 12 Examination of Gujarat State in Science Stream with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as optional subject.
- Candidate belonging to General and OBC must have secured a minimum aggregate score of 50% for all subjects (45% in case of SEBC/SC/ST candidates).
- The candidate shall have to pass all the subjects of the qualifying examination from one board.
- Candidates awaiting HSC result and candidates who have applied for verification/rechecking of marks may also apply
Expected date of online registrations: June 15, 2016.
Date of Entrance Examination: Shall be issued later.