Apply for Rechecking/ Re-Totalling or Revaluation 2016: The CBSE is inviting online application from 12th Board Exam students for Verification of Marks obtained through Revaluation/ Rechecking or Re-totalling of answer sheets. The CBSE 12th Board 2016 result is now available at www.cbseresults.nic.in website. The CBSE Senior Secondary (Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Humanities) Subject wise MERIT LIST 2016 is now available. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website is now providing complete information ie. Fees/ Important Dates/ Reappear Online Form/ Subject wise Compartment Forms etc. The student may also be searching for the Govt Jobs after 12th Result 2016.
To apply for the Rechecking & Revaluation of CBSE 12th Board Main Examination. The students have to fill offline/ online application form with fee in cash Rs. 200/- per subject (Rs. 300/- Per subject in case of urgent verification) [Please check the FEES Details in official Notice]. The result of compartment exam 2016 shall be available online. The compartment exam time-table schedule is expected to be held in Month of July 2016.
What is the procedure for re-checking of marks?
Ans.: A candidate can apply for re-checking within 21 days from the date of declaration of results for Main exam. and within 15 days for Compartment exam.
- Question: What is the fees for re-checking of marks?
- Answer.: It is Rs.200/- for one subject. The candidate should apply at the concerned Regional Office only
- Question: Can one apply for verification of marks in all five subjects?
- Answer.: Yes, verification of marks can be done for all the subjects on payment of separate fee for each subject.
- Question: How long does it take to get verification result?
- Answer.: The result is sent by ordinary post within a reasonable period of time invariably between 3-4 weeks.
- Question: Do the marks increase after verification?
- Answer: It will depend upon the scrutiny while mostly there is “No change” found. The marks may increase or even decrease on verification and the candidate will have to accept the result.
- Question: Is a new mark sheet issued after revision? Ans.: Yes, a new mark-sheet is issued after the revision