The Border Security Force Tradesman Bharti June 2015 – B.S.F Constable Vacancy for Mochi/ Tailor/ Painter/ Cook/ Plumber/ Carpenter/ Waiter/ Mali/ Sweeper – Total 797 Post. Download Application Form Online www.bsf.nic.in.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 The Border Security Force Tradesman Bharti June 2015 – B.S.F Constable Vacancy for Mochi/ Tailor/ Painter/ Cook/ Plumber/ Carpenter/ Waiter/ Mali/ Sweeper – Total 797 Post. Download Application Form Online www.bsf.nic.in.
B.S.F Tradesmen (Constable) BHARTI 2015.
- Constable (Cobbler): 86 Vacancy Position.
- Constable (Tailor): 35 Post Vacant.
- Constable (Carpenter): 6 Vacancy.
- Constable (Plumber): 5 Post.
- Constable(Painter): 6 Post.
- Constable(Draughtsman): 3 Post.
- Constable (Cook): 190 Post.
- Constable (Water Carrier):155 Post.
- Constable (Washer Man): 89 Post.
- Constable(Sweeper) 138 Post.
- Constable (Barber): :65 Post.
- Constable( Waiter):3 Post.
- Constable(Mali): 6 Post.
- Constable (Khoji): 10 Post.
- Number of total vacancy in B.S.F Tradesmen Constable Bharti: 797 Posts
- Monthly Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- INR.
- Grade pay is Rs.2000/- INR.
The candidate applying for B.S.F Constable Tradesmen has to appear for combined written examination. The shortlisted candidates list is prepared on the performance basis in written test. The physical test/ medical test shall be conducted for the final Merit List. The selected candidates has to show original document at the time document verification process. .
Minimum Eligibility Requirement.
The candidate must possess 10th/ Matric pass certificate or equivalent from a recognized University / Board with two years work experience in respective trades. OR One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade. OR Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or Similar trade. The age of candidates must between 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August 2015.
APPLY for B.S.F Tradesmen Bharti (Constable) 2015.
Download the prescribed application form from http://davp.nic.in/ website. Two recent passport size photographs should be attached to the application’ One each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card and Three self-addressed envelopes of size of 25 x12 cms with postal stamp worth Rs. 39/- each send to concerned RAs/HQrs, Under which State Falls as per Official Notification on or before 30 Days.
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General, Border Security Force