BSF Communication Setup in inviting online application for 600+22: 622 Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)-RM & Head Constable (HC)-RO Male & Female candidate. The Border Security Force recruitment cell provided all the news vacancies i.e Constable/ Driver Bharti 2016/ ASI/ SI & Group-C/ D Vacancies 2016-2017. If you want to know Seventh Pay Commission Salary increment for BSF RANK WISE, do check MHRD or BSF website. Our website Exam Free Job Alert.com & Sarkari Results.com also update latest news regarding Govt Jobs for 10th/ 12th/ Diploma ITI & B.Tech pass candidate. The candidate must download previous years question papers/ check the minimum physical standard required for MALE & FEMALE candidates.
Table of Page Contents
BSF Bharti 2016 Extended Dates – Part-I/ Part-II Online Filling Form.
amendments regarding extension in the dates of final submission of online forms by the candidates for the post of ASI/RM and HC/RO in the BSF (Communication Setup) are hereby issued as under:
- Last Date for Part-I registration- 30th July 2016 (2359 Hrs).
- Last date for Part-II registration: – 5th Aug 2016 (2359 Hrs).
BSF ASI (RM)/ HC (RO) Recruitment 2016.
|60 % QUOTA AGAINST DIRECT ENTRY||40% QUOTA AGAINST DEPARTMENTAL (BSF SERVING PERSONNEL)||Total|
|Posts||Category||10% ex-service men||5% ground||Remaining vacancy|
Latest Vacancies for Diploma/ ITI 2016-17
- 153 Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Oct 2016 – Engineer/ MT Online Form October 23, 2016
- 25 JEn Vacancy IOCL Digboi Assam Apply Online October 21, 2016
- BJP Government Job Mela 2017 सरकारी नौकरी मेला 10th/ 12th/ Degree October 21, 2016
- 41 Petrol Pump/ Store/ Ledger Keeper Vacancy @HRTC hrtchp.com October 21, 2016
- 145 Apprentice Vacancy Jabalpur Railway Division Oct 2016 Apply Online mponline.gov.in October 19, 2016
- KCGMC Kalpana Chawla Government Medical Jobs Oct 2016 October 17, 2016
- Border Roads Organization Vacancy Oct 2016 – 2176 Driver/ Operator/ Mechanic Bharti October 16, 2016
- Gujarat GPSC Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles Vacancies August 2016 August 4, 2016
ASI(RM): Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. Or 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of Fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
HC(RO) : Matriculation or equivalent and two year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Not below 18 years or over 25 years as on 15 /07/2016 (closing date) for General Category.
- Not below 18 years or over 28 years as on 15/07/2016(closing date) for OBC Category.
- Not below 18 years or over 30 years as on 15/07/2016 (closing date) for SC & ST Category
|Sri No.||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|1||Ex-Serviceman (Unreserved/ General)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|2||Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||06 years (03 years + 03 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|3||Ex-Serviceman (SC)||08 years (03 years + 05 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|4||Ex-Serviceman (ST)||08 years (03 years + 05 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
HOW TO FILL FORM.
Candidates will have to fill the application form online using BSF Recruitment website. Above portal will become active on BSF website with the link rectt.bsf.gov.in during following duration for submission of application form. The application form fees has to be submited through a Bank Draft of amount Rs 50/-(Rupees fifty) only by General and OBC candidates as the examination fee will be prepared in favour of the Inspector General/ DIG/ Comandant , to whom the print out of application has to be sent and payable at respective SBI/post office. The candidate belonging to SC/ST & BSF serving personnel and female candidates of all categories are not required to submit examination fee. Bank Draft number has to be filled in specific column/boxes provided in the online application form.