The Border Roads Organization (BRO) has released notification to recruit 2176 Group-C/ D post ie. Driver/ Supervisor/ Nursing Assistant/ Draughtsman/ Waiter/ Safaiwala etc. Read this article to know selection process/ list of documents requires at the time of reporting for Trade Test/ Written Test etc. You can download syllabus & exam pattern on Exam Free Job Alert.com website.
Table of Page Contents
Document List Required.
After submitting the offline application, the BRO shall upload list of qualified and shortlisted candidate list as per their marks in 10th/ 12th Board or as per the required criteria The candidate must bring below certificate at the exam centers. (You must have 2 photostat copies of all original documents). Also bring 4-5 passport photograph of yours.
- Educational qualification certificate – 10th / 12th/ Diploma or Higher Education.
- Caste Certificate (OBC/ ST/ ST) to get Reservation as per Govt Rule.
- Experience Certificate: Bring experience letter or certificates from your past company.
- All other requisite certificates
- Domicile/Nativity Certificate/Proof of residence issued by the competent authority. Gorkhas of Indian domicile will produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
BRO 2016 Selection Process.
The candidate are called for below test.
(i) Physical Test (applicable to some post) – Candidates will undergo physical efficiency test and candidates those who pass in physical test will only be allowed to attend the further tests (.i.e practical/written)
(ii) Practical Test (application to most of the post): Candidates will undergo Practical / Trade test wherever applicable and those who qualify in Practical / Trade Test will only be allowed to attend Written Test.
(iii) Written Test (only qualified candidate in practical & physical test) are called for the written test. Answer the question paper in blue/black ball point pen only. No work in pencil is allowed. Any disclosure of identity on answer sheet will render as disqualified. The syllabus for the written examination will generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical and other requisite essential qualifications prescribed for the posts. The questions will be of objective type or subjective type or objective & subjective both and likely to include questions pertaining to General Knowledge, General English/General Hindi, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills (Syllabus mentioned as Appx ‘D’) and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualification for the post. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi and the duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
Border Roads Organisation Bharti 2016 detail
- Name of Organization : Border Roads Organization (BRO)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2176
- Name of Posts: Draughtsman, Supervisor Stores, Supervisor Nursing, Hindi Typist, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder, Multi-Skilled Worker ( Pioneer), Multi-Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter), Multi-Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant), Multi-Skilled Worker (Safaiwala), Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static), Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason), Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook), Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade), Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade),
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Degree etc. (Please read post wise qualification below).
- Application Form : Offline Mode (Prescribed application of BRO 2016) – Download Below
- Start of BRO Application Form: 10th October 2016
- Last date to Recieve Application: 25th November 2016.
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Physical Test & Trade Test. You must also bring original document for verification.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 years to 27 years (Please read Age Relaxation for more details)
- Official web site: www.bro.gov.in
Physical Test (Height Required).
|States/Regions included||Physical Standards|
|Height in Cms||Chest in Cms||Weight in Kgs|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttarakhand)||158||75-80||47.5|
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling & Kalimpong District) and Andaman Nicobar||152||75-80||47.5|
|Punjab, Haryana , Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Western UP (Meerut & Agra division) Meerut Div- Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad, Bulendshahar, Haridwar, Agra Division – Aligarh, Agra, Mathura, Mainpuri, Etah, Etawah & Firozabad)||162.5||76-81||50|
|Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa & Jharkhand.||157||75-80||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Chhattisgarh.||157||75-80||50|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telengana, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry||157||75-80||50|
|GORKHAS (INDIAN DOMICILE)||152||75-80||47.5|
|RELAXATION TO SONS OF SERVING/EX GREF PERSONS||2||1||2|
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest article & Jobs of BRO 2016
- Border Roads Organization Selection Process/ Document List 2016 October 16, 2016
- BRO Trade Wise Syllabus 2016 – Border Roads Organization Trade Test October 16, 2016
- Border Roads Organization Vacancy Oct 2016 – 2176 Driver/ Operator/ Mechanic Bharti October 16, 2016