BPCL Field Operator Vacancies 2016: The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) ITI/ Diploma/ 10th/ 12th Pass candidate can fill form for 196 Operator (Field) in LPG Plants / Retail Locations in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, West Bengal & Maharashtra state. The Apply Online before 06 June 2016.
Table of Page Contents
About BPCL Company.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise with an all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products invites applications from young, bright & energetic candidates for the following indicative number of positions in the LPG Plants/ Retail locations in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, West Bengal & Maharashtra.
BPCL Recruitment 2016.
- Post Name : Operator (Field) in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) , Electronics , Electronics Mechanic , Electrician , Electrical , Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) , Instrumentation , Instrument Mechanic , Mechanic Industrial Electronics , Maintenance Mechanic(Chemical Plant) , Mechanical , Mechanical Equipment , Mechanic Mechatronics , Mechanic Industrial Electronics
- Number of Vacancies: 196 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9250-20000/-
|Post Code||Name of the post||Region||States||Total No. of post||No. of Posts reserved category-wise|
|BPMW1||Operator (Field)||South||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka||121||45||8||5||63|
|North||Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan||45||18||2||2||23|
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Educational Qualification : SSC/SSLC/1(f Std or HSC with ITI/NTC from NCVT (Govt recognized minimum two year regular course) with aggregate of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in trades of Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) /Instrumentation/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)/ Mechanical/ Mechanical Equipment/ Electrician/ Electrical/ Mechanic Mechatronics/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years
Mode of Selection.
Two stage methodology comprising following tests:
Stage 1: Shortlisted candidates based on merit order of ITI/NTC marks, prorated to number of vacancies will be called for Written Test.
Stage 2: Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Skill Assessment & Physical Fitness test which will be of ‘qualifying nature’ only
Mode of Application BPCL Field Operator ONLINE FORM.
The candidate can fill online application form at www.bharatpetroleum.com from 20.05.2016 to 06.06.2016. Please read more details in the official notification.