Bank of Maharashtra has issued notification JMGS – I (PGDBF) PROJECT – 2016-2017 for 500 Probationary Officer (JMGS-I) scale. The candidate Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University has golden opportunity to get a Banking Sector Job. The Bank of Maharashtra has issued around 1315 total vacancies of Officer (Law Clerk/ Agricultural Clerk/ Officer MMGS-II/ III scale/ PO & Clerk. In this article we are providing information regarding BOM Bank Probationary Officer 500 Post vacancies. Check the hiring process/ syllabus/ books & notes/ previous years question papers to practice. The candidate can also visit BANK category of Sarkari Naukri Search/ Sarkari Result & Exam Free Job Alert.com website to get know more BANK Vacancies – Specialist Officer/ PO/ Clerk etc. The online application form link shall be activated on/after 12th August 2016. All the candidate can register it before 6th September 2016. If you have any question related to Bank of Maharashtra PO/ CLERK Recruitment. Please fill free to contact us via Comment of Whatsapp or Google Plus groups. Purchase some Good author books to prepare for IBPS PO/ CLERK etc.
Table of Page Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
Bank of Maharashtra has completed 81 years of Banking in India. There are total 1896 branches of BOM in 29 states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,50,000 Crores. We are looking for talented professionals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering the responsibility, as probationary Officers. Bank of Maharashtra, a leading nationalized Bank invites online applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course specified from the training Institute Manipal Global & /or NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & insurance Training Limited a pioneer academic & training institutions.
BOM Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies August 2016.
The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has issued recruitment notification for Probationary Officer recruitment. Check the vacancies for OBC/ SC/ ST – IBPS Score Card/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD etc.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Grade / Scale||No. of Vacancies||PWD|
A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.07.2016.
- Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
- The candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.07.2016 are not eligible.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2016)
Minimum age 18 years & Maximum age 28 years. [A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998 (both days inclusive)]
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, commissioned officers including Emergency commissioned officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to oe completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years.|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Categories of Disabilities
(i) Visually Impaired (VI) : Blindness refers to condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions namely (I) Total absence of sight, (ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (smellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses. (iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending in angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning of execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
(ii) Orthopaedically Challenged (OC): Only those Orthopedically Challenged candidates who have locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with locomotor impairment of minimum of 40% and only those who fall in the following categories are eligible to apply: BL- Both legs affected but not arms OA – One arm affected (R or L) – (a) Impaired reach; (b) weakness of grip; (c) ataxia OL – One leg affected (R or L) MW – Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance Guidelines for Persons with Disabilities using a Scribe
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- The same scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate. In addition, the scribe arranged by the candidate should not be candidate for the same online examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for the examination of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Applicants eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
HOW TO APPLY.
NOTE: Scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- The candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as t appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.