Bank Of Baroda Probationary Officer Admission August 2016 in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. The candidate shall be selected on the basis of written test – online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Bank of Baroda (BOB) 400 Probationary Officer Admission online form starts from 2nd August 2016. All the candidate selected must go through 9 months of training & certificates after the successful completion of course they are recruited as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 BOB Admission 2016 – PO in Manipal School
- 2 Admission & Course Fee.
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 Eligibility Criteria Required for Admission in BOB PO.
- 5 Hiring Process.
- 6 HOW TO APPLY.
BOB Admission 2016 – PO in Manipal School
The candidate willing to join Bank of Baroda as Probationary Officer (PO) can join this 9 months course. You can also search Bank Opportunities (SBI/ PNB/ Axis Bank/ ICICI/ HDFC/ Allahabad Bank etc) at FreeJobAlert.com and Sarkari Result.com website.
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- Number of Vacancies : 400 Posts
Categories wise Vacancies Bank of Baroda PO Post.
- Unreserved : 202 Posts
- OBC : 108 Posts
- SC : 60 Posts
- ST : 30 Posts
Admission & Course Fee.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 2500/- per candidate.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application (BOB PO ADMISSION 2016) is 2nd August 2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 21.08.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016
- Download Admit Card Online in 2nd Week of September 2016
- Date of Admission Test (Tentative) : 25.09.2016
Eligibility Criteria Required for Admission in BOB PO.
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government. The Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.08.2016.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2016)
Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive). Only Indian Citizen can fill application form.
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities : 10 years
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides Bank Jobs in SBI/ HDFC/ UCO Bank/ ICICI/ Axis Bank/ PNB/ Allahabad Bank/ SBBJ bank.
- India Post Bank Clerk Vacancies 2016 – Total 4240 Post October 17, 2016
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Syllabus & Pattern CWE-V 2016 September 11, 2016
- IBPS Gramin Bank RRB Photos/ Signature Scanning/ Uploading/ Size September 10, 2016
- IBPS RRB Exam Center List – Gramin Bank Test Centers CWE-V 2016 September 10, 2016
- IBPS RRB Gramin Bank CWE-V Sept 2016 – IBPS Rural Banks Recruitment September 10, 2016
- Bank of Maharashtra 300 Post Manager/ Senior Manager Vacancies August 2016 August 8, 2016
- Bank of Maharashtra Probationary Officer (JMGS-I) 500 Post Vacancies Aug 2016 August 8, 2016
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Admission Test Syllabus & Pattern 2016 August 2, 2016
The selection of candidate for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer (PO) for Baroda Manipal School is based on online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY.
The candidate interested can fill online application at SIFITEST (http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bmsbpojaug16/). The online application starts from 2nd August 2016. The last date to fill BOB PO admission form is 21st August 2016. The application fees for General/OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.