Opportunity for Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Diploma Trainee & Chemist Vacancies at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) July 2016. The candidate has to only apply through online application. All the candidate possessing Diploma in Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication Engineering can get chance to work/ Job at PGCIL. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website and Sarkari Result.com website can be checked for Upcoming Vacancies for ITI/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Bachelor/ 10th & 12th Class Jobs. You can download Books/ Admit Card/ Syllabus & exam pattern for written test.
पॉवर ग्रिड कारपोरेशन ऑफ़ इंडिया डिप्लोमा केमिस्ट जॉब्स की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में भी देखे.
Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has issued advertisement Advt. No. : WR-II/2016/01 to recruit 76 Diploma Trainee /Chemist. The complete information is given below.
Table of Page Contents
Starting date For Submission of Online Application : 09.07.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.08.2016
Last Date of Remittance of Application Process Charges/Fee in Bank : 19.08.2016
Last Date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal : 19.08.2016
- 153 Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Oct 2016 – Engineer/ MT Online Form October 23, 2016
- 25 JEn Vacancy IOCL Digboi Assam Apply Online October 21, 2016
- KCGMC Kalpana Chawla Government Medical Jobs Oct 2016 October 17, 2016
- Border Roads Organization Vacancy Oct 2016 – 2176 Driver/ Operator/ Mechanic Bharti October 16, 2016
- Gujarat GPSC Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles Vacancies August 2016 August 4, 2016
- 486 Civilian Vacancies Indian Navy Draughtsman (Mech/ Construction/ Electrical) Apply Online August 4, 2016
- 600 Pharmacist Uttarakhand Health Dept July 2016 Apply Now August 2, 2016
- Power Grid Syllabus & Pattern for Diploma Trainee/ Chemist Written Test 2016 July 28, 2016
PGCIL Recruitment July 2016.
|Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||12||6||3||3||0|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)||3||2||0||1||0|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)#||10||4||2||2||2|
Eligibility Criteria PGCIL Diploma/ Chemist
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical):Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC/PwD Candidates.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication):Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Chemist: Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry. (Full-Time Course)
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical): ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
Age Limit for PGCIL Maximum Age (As on 16.08.2016)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 27 years for UR 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC/ST
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 27 years for UR/ST 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication): 27 years for UR/OBC(NCL)/ST 32 years for SC
- Chemist: 28 years for UR/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical): 27 years for UR 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC/ST
For SC Candidates : 5 years
For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 years
For PWD Candidates : 10 years
The selection in Power Grid Corporation of India is based on written test & Trade test. Please check PGCIL Diploma Trainee/ Chemist hiring process.
|Post ID||Name of Post||Selection process|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Written Test (100 % weightage )|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Written Test (100 % weightage)|
|3||Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)||Written Test (100 % weightage)|
|4||Chemist||Written Test (100 % weightage) & Trade Test (Qualifying in Nature)|
|5||Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||Written Test (100 % weightage) & Trade Test (Qualifying in Nature)|
HOW TO APPLY.
All the candidate must fill online application form. The candidate willing to get Job Diploma Traineer/ Junior Techncian/ Chemist must read below points.
- Interested Eligible candidates should apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply login to : http://www.powergridindia.com ->Careers Section->Job Opportunities section and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil), Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communications), Chemist and Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) in WRTS-II” with your valid E-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :-
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white back ground
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
- SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded shall be maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, Attendance Sheet of written examination, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- For General and OBC Candidates, once they submit their data Online, System will display a Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
- For the candidates who are exempted from making Application Fee (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental Candidates), once they submit their data Online, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
- While making the Payment System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online.
- Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application for submission at the time of Trade Test /Joining (As applicable) if called for, along with the following documents:
- Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate (Class-X)/ Birth Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of all years/semesters of following examination-
- Matriculation (10th )
- Intermediate (10+2)
- Diploma / Degree Certificates as applicable.
- Additional Qualification, if any.
- Proof of Norms adopted by University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
- Experience /Service Certificate in the letter head of Company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of post qualification Experience duly certified by Organization concerned – If any.
- Caste /Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)) in the prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority.
- Declaration Form-Regarding Non creamy Layer status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in the prescribed format.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority/ Medical Board.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex- Servicemen in the prescribed format.
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by competent authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of riots, wherever applicable.
The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
The application fees of Rs.300/- for Diploma Trainee & Rs.200/- for Chemist/Jr Technician Trainee through Internet banking/Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/WriteReadData/file/career/wr2/2016/7/Detailed%20Advertisement%20WR-II%20%20July%202016.pdf
Apply Online : http://126.96.36.199/PGCILWRTSII2016/Pages/Index.aspx
Correspondence course in Diploma/ITI shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
- For instruction on conversion of CGPA into percentage, refer to Point no: – 7 of General Information and Instruction.
- CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLY FOR ANY ONE OF THE POST, AS EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD ON THE SAME DAY FOR ALL POSTS. In case of multiple applications, the candidature shall be summarily cancelled.