mha.nic.in & recruitmentonline.in/mha9 INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (गृह मंत्रालय) Motor Assistant cum Driver (MA) & Security Assistant (SA) Recruitment July 2016. The candidate has to apply through online application at IB website the Security Assistant (Motor Transport), General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Table of Page Contents
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016
This is very good opportunity for 10th 12th pass candidate and having valid driver lisence. Please read this notice in HINDI/ GUJARATI/ MARATHI/ TELUGU or English language to know complete informations.
|S.No||Cities (IB SA/ MA) Post.||Vacancies as per reservation|
|12.||Delhi (IB Hqrs)||45||23||12||7||3|
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Possession of valid driving license for motor cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle), and Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license.
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES.
The eligible candidates will be called for the skill test (driving and motor mechanism), the date, place and time of which would be intimated to the candidates at their email ID provided at the time on online registration. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in the skill test (driving and motor mechanism), they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
Age of Candidate: Upto 30 Years.
> Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
> Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
> The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY.
- Applications should be submitted online only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. Jul 16, 2016 till 2359 hours of the closing date, i.e. Aug 6, 2016. Registration done prior to Jul 16, 2016 and after Aug 6, 2016 will not be entertained.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information / photograph / signature are correct.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password would be sent at the email ID entered by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. email@example.com from time to time.
- The call letters for the skill test would be sent at the email provided by the candidate. In addition to this, the candidate will also have an option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
- Necessary information regarding written examination, downloading of call letters for the skill test will also be hosted on the website www.mha.nic.in from time to time.
- Applicants are also advised to check their email (inbox as well as spam folder) from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the skill test venue, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the skill test. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Candidate may ensure that he/she possesses valid driving license for driving LMV and the driving license must have been issued at least one year prior to the closing date. The candidate must also have one year experience of driving motor car as on closing date.
- The candidate has to opt for a centre against whose vacancy he/she wishes to apply depending upon the number of vacancies in various categories. The candidate must be a domicile of the state/UT of the opted centre as on closing date. The candidates have to intimate the details of their LMV driving license and domicile certificate in the online registration process. Any variation detected in these details at the time of skill test could render the candidate ineligible.
- Candidates may also note that possession of valid domicile certificate for the state/UT for which they are applying is essential. In absence of valid domicile certificate, the candidate would not be permitted to undertake skill test.